View Single Post
Citizen

SweetSiren 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizabella View Post
That's a wonderful way to see the message of this card. I'm glad you shared it with us. I hadn't thought of it that way in so many words, but I like how you've expressed it.

For me, the Star upright is a very hopeful, positive card. I can't think at the moment of anything profound I've seen it mean in readings, but I think sometimes it's just going to carry the message simply not give up hope and to remain optimistic even if we can't see our way to the other side of an issue in the cards or in general.

Now and then I've seen it mean that someone is distant and cold or unreachable but that's in the negative aspect of it.
That is how I have always seen it as well, and it was really interesting to actually think about my history with the card and look at how things played out. It was a good reminder that when tarot or anything tells you not to give up hope, it's good advice. The distant and cold interpretation never sat right with me but I went with it a time or two when I was at a loss of what it could mean.
Top   #9