Recurring Card

Beebs_94

Does anyone know of a spread i can do to find out info on why i keep getting a certain card pop out?

I think i saw a spread on here a while ago but i cant find it!

Thanks in advance!

nisaba

I'd be spending a lot of time with that one card, rather than looking for others - they'll just confuse the issue. Think about the card that keeps coming out. What are its traditional meanings? What are its personal meanings to you? Does it remind you of anybody, or a place, thing or event in your life? If you have more than one deck, pull that card out in all (or a number) of them, and compare tehm - what do they have in common, how are they different.

It is THAT card that is trying to talk to you, not a spread involving other cards about that one. So find out what THAT card is trying to say. (It's pretty difficult for me to guess, because I don't know anything about your life, and I don't know which card it is).

Astraea Aurora

Hi Beebs,

I know a spread by Hajo Banzhaf.

1 The card in question. (Put it here as the significator.)
2 What it doesn't mean.
3 What it does mean.
4 Why it keeps reoccuring.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

Wisdom Moon

Beebs

I believe this spread is from the Aeclectic Forum several years ago. It works very well for those times of the same card making an appearance in our readings.

Wisdom Moon

1. Recurring card
2. What is behind the attraction for this card? 3. What in the past relates to this card?
4. What issue do you want this card to address?
5. What energies do you need to draw on from this card?
6. What will flow from this card?

Wisdom Moon

Beebs,

Sorry, I mistakenly included the same spread that was mentioned in the previous post. Here is a different one.

Widsom Moon

1 Whats the secret about this card
2 What will the card give me
3 What do i face with this card
4 What does this card need to show me
5 What your subconscious wants you to know about this card
6 Advice from card
7 How do you use this card to it's greatest potential in dealing with the situation

Beebs_94

nisaba said:
I'd be spending a lot of time with that one card, rather than looking for others - they'll just confuse the issue. Think about the card that keeps coming out. What are its traditional meanings? What are its personal meanings to you? Does it remind you of anybody, or a place, thing or event in your life? If you have more than one deck, pull that card out in all (or a number) of them, and compare tehm - what do they have in common, how are they different.

It is THAT card that is trying to talk to you, not a spread involving other cards about that one. So find out what THAT card is trying to say. (It's pretty difficult for me to guess, because I don't know anything about your life, and I don't know which card it is).

*edited*

Beebs_94

Wisdom Moon, Astraea Aurora, thanks for the spreads, i'm gonna give both of them a try! I'll post the readings in the reading section later on!

Thanks!

nisaba

Beebs_94 said:
Hey nisaba! Thanks for your advice. I'll give it a shot. The card that keeps on popping out is the Queen of Cups. It seems to always make an apperance when i sometimes ask a question about a certain some1 (he's a love interest) but then sometimes i'll do a quick one card spread to see whats instore for me that day and the Queen of Cups will pop out and low and behold, later that day, i'll have some form of contact with the guy.

i dunno, its kinda wierd yet interesting!

You hadn't given us that background. I'm now immediately suspicious that *you* are the person he's really interested in.

Beebs_94

nisaba said:
You hadn't given us that background. I'm now immediately suspicious that *you* are the person he's really interested in.

Sorry for not posting about that earlier. I didnt think that it was that important.

But now i'm curious, how would the queen of cups deonate that tho?

Cause they way i see the Queen of Cups, i see it as representing someone who's nurturing, affectionate, loving, etc....so does that mean he sees me in that light?

Mami

Wow

Hi Beebz
I too am having the same problem with the SAME card!
My gut instinct was that this card represents me, yet I am a Taurean not a Water sign.........