one card kind of ruined.

gorgeousbutterfly

a few years ago i was doing a angel reading with my healing with the angels deck, and my dog stepped on one of the cards and it left a permanent dent on it. will this affect the vibration of the deck? you cant really see it unless you look at it hard but still. am i silly to get another deck? thanks :)

Simsy

gorgeousbutterfly said:
a few years ago i was doing a angel reading with my healing with the angels deck, and my dog stepped on one of the cards and it left a permanent dent on it. will this affect the vibration of the deck? you cant really see it unless you look at it hard but still. am i silly to get another deck? thanks :)

hi gorgeous butterfly,

I have a bent card in my angel threapy oracle cards, my own doing i bent it by mistake so i know where your coming from, personally i don't think it affects the vibration of the deck, yes the card is bend (or in this case the dog bent it out of shape) but energies dont change the cards provide the outlet for the vibrations to come out

If you want to buy another deck its your own choice to do so but this is my view on it i dont think the bend card will effect the vibrations of the deck in anyway

The only time i would buy another deck if i spilt something on it which has rendered the deck unusable do to it being sticky, the print running or has been wrecked by being torn etc etc

Simsy

Dusk Till Dawn

Well, if it would be my Deck, I would get another one. It would bother me, every time I look at the Deck, it would remind me of it being damaged. I am very picky with that. But thats just me, and my opinion. I don't think that energies of the Dog would have been somehow transferred into the Deck. But it still bothers you , even it's hardly noticeable?

hunter

A deck is more likely to cut at a bent card. So if the way you pick cards is affected by that, you might want a new deck. Otherwise :-0 It wouldn't bother me, but if it bothers you, do what feels right.

gorgeousbutterfly

i had a dream that i should buy another one so i did. not sure if it was the right choice but it was really bothering me.

Dusk Till Dawn

I think it was. Now you will have a new Deck, and spare cards in case that dog..LOL