Horary Chart reading

CosmicBeing

CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED

Hello,

I am wanting to practice Horary more. I might take my time reading the questions based on if I have time availability to.

1. Has to be a Yes or No format question
  2. Have to have at least 15 posts under your name
  3. Has to be set to 2 weeks - 6 months into the future.
  4. Don't ask about spiritual question
  5. I will post a picture of the chart and If the question is not formatted well enough I will let you know.

List:
1. Girl Archer: Completed Let me know how it goes!
2. pageofswords: Completed Let me know how it goes!
3. lepleadian Completed Let me know how it goes!
4. nimblypimblycat Completed Let me know how it goes!
5. Think Completed Let me know how it goes!
6. Toddah Completed Let me know how it goes!
7. Tarot4Change Completed Let me know how it goes!
8. micah Completed Let me know how it goes!
9. WolfSwan Completed Let me know how it goes!
10. LittleOne Completed Let me know how it goes!
11. AraLuck Completed Let me know how it goes!
12. PentQueen Completed Let me know how it goes!
13. mahafrins Completed Let me know how it goes!

You can keep posting questions... I'll be back to finish the questions. I just want to space them out appropriately.

lepleadian

ca i pls ask will i be able to go abroad studying ?

Girl Archer

this thread is a god-send! :)

I want to know: Will I be changing my job in the next 3 month period? I am presently employed at a corporate firm and having some misgivings, so your advice would be tremendously appreciated :love:

pageofswords9110

I would like to know if i will be starting nursing school within the next 6 months ?

nimblypimblycat

Oh I thought this was great last time, count me in. :)

Will my relationship with CF get off the ground over the upcoming months? As in will it progress to a committed relationship?

Thanks!!

think

Hey, what an exciting idea!

Could I ask if me and K will still be close friends in 6 months.

CosmicBeing

this thread is a god-send! :)

I want to know: Will I be changing my job in the next 3 month period? I am presently employed at a corporate firm and having some misgivings, so your advice would be tremendously appreciated :love:

1st house is Libra = Venus
10th house is Cancer=Moon

Moon is sitting on the cups of 3rd/4th house (capricorn)
Venus is in 8th house (Gemini)

There is no aspect between you and Moon.
Moon is in a Sign of detriment. Detriment is a reception of hatred/discord and illness (of some form.)

You being in 8th house to me signifies mental anguish.
Sun is in 8th house and it is combust with you. Since practicing horary and even on my own questions.. a significator combust..shows not being recognized or shows invisibility.
Mercury is also in the 8th house.. and this could indicate a conversation that causes mental anguish.

Moon is soon to enter 4th house...this could be "end of a matter" house.
4th house ruler is Saturn...Saturn is still retrograde. It is entering 3rd house.. House of communication and letters.

Moon is conjunct with pluto at the moment. I do use outer planets if they are in a house important or conjunct with a significator. Pluto is usually a planet of transformation, but has a malefic view to an extent from my horary studies.

Do I think you will be changing Jobs in the next three months? No, I do not think you will leave you job fully by the 3 months period. There is no aspect between Venus and Moon But it is showing the job probably causes mental anguish that is not recognized by those around you or the lack of recognition is causing this mental anguish. I think more than likely some communication is causing mental anguish (this could be in the near future or it's already part of the past and will continue.)

Moon is detriment... so it is heading toward a discord. It is conjunct with pluto which is a planet of transformation. Moon is heading into 4th house "end of matters'. 4th house ruler is Saturn retrograde in 3rd house and leaving it. So I do think there is going to be continued communication and even written communication that will cause more of a discord.

Let me know how it goes... Communication in the next 3 months seems to be big.

Attachments

• Screenshot (13).png
    Screenshot (13).png
    59.4 KB · Views: 419

Girl Archer

1st house is Libra = Venus
10th house is Cancer=Moon

Moon is sitting on the cups of 3rd/4th house (capricorn)
Venus is in 8th house (Gemini)

There is no aspect between you and Moon.
Moon is in a Sign of detriment. Detriment is a reception of hatred/discord and illness (of some form.)

You being in 8th house to me signifies mental anguish.
Sun is in 8th house and it is combust with you. Since practicing horary and even on my own questions.. a significator combust..shows not being recognized or shows invisibility.
Mercury is also in the 8th house.. and this could indicate a conversation that causes mental anguish.

Moon is soon to enter 4th house...this could be "end of a matter" house.
4th house ruler is Saturn...Saturn is still retrograde. It is entering 3rd house.. House of communication and letters.

Moon is conjunct with pluto at the moment. I do use outer planets if they are in a house important or conjunct with a significator. Pluto is usually a planet of transformation, but has a malefic view to an extent from my horary studies.

Do I think you will be changing Jobs in the next three months? No, I do not think you will leave you job fully by the 3 months period. There is no aspect between Venus and Moon But it is showing the job probably causes mental anguish that is not recognized by those around you or the lack of recognition is causing this mental anguish. I think more than likely some communication is causing mental anguish (this could be in the near future or it's already part of the past and will continue.)

Moon is detriment... so it is heading toward a discord. It is conjunct with pluto which is a planet of transformation. Moon is heading into 4th house "end of matters'. 4th house ruler is Saturn retrograde in 3rd house and leaving it. So I do think there is going to be continued communication and even written communication that will cause more of a discord.
This completely resonates with me. In fact I am feeling the discord right now, I really could use some external validation from my seniors. Indeed, communication is the big issue. Specifically client emails. I hate writing that boring stuff, and every single mail has to pass my boss's scrutiny which makes me feel like I am a child in school all over again. I feel like I am losing my twenties to this job which leaves me no time for fun or socializing and that is the worst part of it. Work is good on most days, same with my co-workers. My health has taken a beating too in the last two or so weeks which is making me reconsider the whole thing because obviously health is priority. Thank you for this reading, this is much appreciated, I guess I need to find coping mechanisms now till such time as I can change my job to a place where I will be happier and the timings are better.

Will definitely keep you posted.