The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

Cat*

Guess who gets the Myce in the end?

*helpfully pointing to username next to this post*

Face it, folks, it's meant to be. It's practically natural law.

:D (< rest of the Cat has faded already)

gregory

Phooey. BUY IN, people - you want HER to have it ????

NOOOOOOOO !

Debra

Can we buy raffle tickets to win the baby?

gregory

Debra said:
Sure. Why not. :D (but BIBLIOMANCY readings please - paypal doesn't allow raffle tickets. nearly stopped my evil buying habit dead in its tracks that did !)

AllIsOne, I will send you a PM to arrange this. }) :) I'll put the baby in as FIRST prize...

Eowyn

Debra said:
Sure, because -I insist- I'm winning the decks, you are winning the baby.
Everybody happy.

All Is One

Debra said:

No, no, no. Don't you read the fine print? First you must come and help me spin three barns full of straw into gold (real gold, not any sort of a reading, mind you) after I've promised you my first born son in return for helping me. Then you must dance around a fire a lot, babbling to yourself, and.....

I don't see any piles of gold around here, so I think the rest of the contract is null and void.

But you can have my next baby......fair enough?

Debra

All Is One said:
...you must dance around a fire a lot, babbling to yourself...

No problem.

All Is One said:
I don't see any piles of gold around here...

I'm still working on it! Sheesh!

All Is One said:
But you can have my next baby......fair enough?

I suspect you're counting on my notoriously weak memory. You'll have another and keep them both, I just know it.

Promise you'll keep posting pictures of this gorgeous little butterball. I'll have the Nonny Mouse decks to console me.

gregory

You can't have both. :(

My Excel raffle - sorry, bibliomancy - file is devised to make sure no one person can get both.... I felt it wise !

All Is One

Thank you, Debra. :D

I'm still struggling with the Demon of Greed to have the deck myself, and the Angel of Generosity, which would buy readings for Feretian, thus for all.

Life is full of these torturous conflicts, but few as dire as thys one.

gregory

There are two decks. Win one each ? })

The LBS arrived the other day, from someone who prints booklets better than I do. They are VERY pretty !

By the way - I shall need emails from any artist I don't have the email of, so I can sent the pdfs out when the draw is over. And a warning - each deck kicks in at 7 MB. I'll send 3 emails - one for each deck and one for the LWB. Watch your spam when the time comes - loads of unexpected attachements tend to end up there.