The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

All Is One

Feretian of the high road has almost guilted me into sending the deck traveling, even if I do get my grabby little paws on one of the decks. (I said almost, I'm no saint.)

My conscience keeps nagging at me, in Feretian's voice (the new voice of my conscience) telling me how she had the idea for the deck, and she got this thing rolling and she is determined that her vision needs the deck to travel, and......

blah de blah blah blah.

This naggy little voice is as bad as the baby's electronic toys that saw their way into your head.

All Is One

Cat* said:
Guess who gets the Myce in the end?

*helpfully pointing to username next to this post*

Face it, folks, it's meant to be. It's practically natural law.

:D (< rest of the Cat has faded already)

I see your point, Cat. You do have the edge on us for this one.

Guiding Cauldron

Just bought some bibliomancy readings too :)

gregory

Just in case I don't get here again in the next few hours - I am about to be away for a week; back Friday (that's July 23rd). I will OF COURSE catch up on the HUNDREDS of readings that will have been paid for while I was away the MINUTE I get back... but just so you all know.

Not long till August 7th and the DRAW. :) Please, winners ;), make sure you are around to give me your address then, as I leave the country on 18th !

And I am about to PM all the artist people whose emails I need to mail out the pdfs after that.

And then I will - what does it say in Genesis - see that it is good and go to sleep for a week. :D

ETA him says we may be away for a bit longer than that.

Feretian

I am still waiting for someone to buy an All Is One reading for me for twenty-five measly bucks....and I'll give twenty-five more to Nonny if you do.

<arms crossed, tapping impatient foot, ignoring halo floating over head>

All Is One

I'm late, I'm late...... *aio scampers in looking confused, as usual*

I didn't get it the first time. Yes, someone please find out exactly what Feretian wants, and I'll most certainly be happy to do it....it sounds like fun.

Your halo must be getting pretty heavy these days....

Feretian

Feretian reaches a hand up, swats away the stupid halo, harumphs.

All I want is for someone to slap two bits on the table for Nonny. And I'll slap two bits for Nonny, too. And All Is Confused will have to give me a reading. That's all. How confusing is this?

<Feretian claps hands over mouth, snorts between fingers>

All Is One

Even the most sincerest of charities usually give you a trinket or a plaque or a raffle ticket (just an example) when you give them money. Not even a measly Mouse T-shirt?

They should get Alice readings for their money as well *nudge nudge, wink wink*

Feretian

All Is One said:
Even the most sincerest of charities usually give you a trinket or a plaque or a raffle ticket (just an example) when you give them money. Not even a measly Mouse T-shirt?

They should get Alice readings for their money as well *nudge nudge, wink wink*

Yes, well. Even the most sincere of charities waste hard-earned dollars on silly promotional bits like return-address labels and faux-gold-filled butterfly pins and fake prayer flags.

There is no such thing as a measly mouse. This is how I know that our Aeclectic Myce will rally to the call and ante up.

<Feretian sniffs importantly into the empty night>

Eowyn

It so nice to see AIO and The Ferret here :D