Tarot Eventide

blue_fusion

I like it! :)

There might be something in this coloring style. I tried it out on the 2 of Swords as well. It's also much easier to color than the previous style...

Attachments

• EVENTIDE_NEW_LAYOUT_AND_COLORS_02_SWORDS.jpg
    EVENTIDE_NEW_LAYOUT_AND_COLORS_02_SWORDS.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 176

RiverRunsDeep

I'll look at your blog later, but looking at the samples you posted, I like! Brooding is the word that first comes to mind when looking at those images.

Rodney

What he said. I LIKE brooding.

What he and she said. LOVE brooding. A RWS that will stew and sulk right along with me, hooray! Love that Two of Swords.

PathWalker

Wonderful to see another example of your creative work - you always surprise!
I'll be checking out the blog, thank you

PW

Lee

There might be something in this coloring style. I tried it out on the 2 of Swords as well. It's also much easier to color than the previous style...
Excellent. This style really does call to me divinatorily. The single light source cutting through the darkness is like the light at the end of the tunnel. It's dramatic yet comforting at the same time.

blue_fusion

Wonderful to see another example of your creative work - you always surprise!
I'll be checking out the blog, thank you

PW

Thanks for your constant support of my art. :) The blog is an old one, though, and the amount of light-dark "contrast" in the images is much softer than these recent ones. I myself don't know how this deck will end up looking :D

Excellent. This style really does call to me divinatorily. The single light source cutting through the darkness is like the light at the end of the tunnel. It's dramatic yet comforting at the same time.

Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't see that one, but yes, there is that tunnelling effect in the sky. It's interesting too that this emphasizes that her back is to the light - I wonder how more intuitive readers will interpret that in readings (to me, it goes with the general vibe of the card and heightens the feel of her blidnfolded-ness). It's always interesting to hear the diversity of interpretations people have of the cards (even of the same image). :)

-Ly

trzes

Brilliant! Just like everything from the blue fusion factory. Another must have.

So where can I buy it? Err, what do you mean, "it's not finished yet"?? :D

blue_fusion

Brilliant! Just like everything from the blue fusion factory. Another must have.

So where can I buy it? Err, what do you mean, "it's not finished yet"?? :D

Thanks! I hope to finish it within the year. Just wrapping up this Lenormand I am working on. And then I can release that and that other deck with a failed crowdfunding campaign (which I think you backed) :D

-Ly