Hand them over please ;)

Ace

WorldTree Tarot. I am serially monogamous at the best of times, and I use this one exclusively now. I can finally give up my Robin Woods. Do you want all of them?
Ace

Logiatrix

There was a time--a long time ago--when I had almost
200 decks, and this question came up. My answer then
is the same now: my Visconti Gold Tarot.

I have a few others that I've been very loyal to for almost
as long as this one; they come in a close second, third,
and fourth...but the VG always takes the top spot.

It's the deck I started with, and the deck I've kept using,
while other decks came in and out of use for me. It's nice
and worn in now, and it fits in my hands perfectly; the cards
feel like leathery old leaves.

I carried this deck around with me when I was a newbie, just
to admire the cards. I didn't know how to read them at first,
but I still looked at each card over and over again, until I got
used to the images.

I went on to seriously learn tarot with RWS and Thoth, but
my VG somehow stuck in my head right along with those other
two (both decks I also still have).

Each card of my Visconti Gold Tarot is like a doorway into my
intuition.
:)

Moonchild1721

I guess I would have to say that I'd keep my Halloween Tarot, because I love Halloween, and all of it's imagery and magic. I might change my mind, though. I'm really attached to all of my decks!
Samantha

LadyMedusa

I'll not be handing over my Greenwood to anyone.

First one to be replaced ... Golden Tarot.

LadyMedusa

SunChariot

I am presuming that includes both Oracle and Tarot decks.:) And in that case I am keeping my Faeries' Oracle. No one is getting it away from me. Not ever. :)

If you meant strictly Tarot decks...that's a harder question, but I would say, my Wheel of Change Tarot is the one I would keep.

Bar

MareSaturni

For now, while i don't get my new decks (they are coming...damn slow international mail!), i'd have my..Enchanted Tarot! It was my first, and is so pretty...i also love the book!

:TPW Yuko

Nina*

Ace said:
I can finally give up my Robin Woods. Do you want all of them?
:eek: ehhh, how many exactly are we talking about here??? :D

To all of you:
You are so lucky; you are able to pick just one out of many and say 'this is it'...
Well perhaps I could do it, but once the rest of the deck were on their way to... me :)P) I would feel that I had made the wrong choice :(

Vadella

Ninamagic said:
Oh, that's lovely :) I wish I had a deck that worked like that for me...

When you can... Just keep buying different decks. One day... BOOM. haha You'll find one. *HUGS*

Vadella

tao51 said:
I fully agree with you! It is my heavily used deck.--Tao

I have this massive urge to visit Prague now. It sounds like the place I have been longing for. :)

Nina*

Vadella said:
When you can... Just keep buying different decks. One day... BOOM. haha You'll find one. *HUGS*
Yes, I know... But I just thought I had 'enough' (about 40). A lot of them I really love (especially: Marseille, DruidCraft, Morgan Greer) - but none of them makes my intuition 'run wild'...

Well... I have the Golden on its way. Pehaps this will be the wild one :rolleyes: ;)