View Single Post
in a barrel in the yard

firecatpickles 
in a barrel in the yard

RWS Details Alphabet Game, 6oW

Please take care to read all of the instructions, below, before posting as this is not your usual "keyword" game!

This is a completely different version of the ongoing RWS and Lenormand Alphabet games. We will be using the standard 78-card Rider-Waite tarot deck, but....

Note: Instead of using keywords, we will ONLY be looking, closely, at the actual artwork for details you may notice----no matter how small in its illustrations!

1. The trick is that your descriptive phrases and words (no simple "keywords", please) should be added in alphabetical order, from A to W. After W, the cycle begins again with A.
  2. Please omit theses letters in the game: J, Q, X, Y, or Z and skip to the next letter in the alphabet
    if you can't think of anything.
  3. Try to create phrases in a series of beginning letters to claim more than one letter in your post, i.e. "All busy-bodies" Would take both A and B slots.
  4. Finally, if no one has replied to your response in one week, feel free to jump-start the Thread.

Next card is the Six of Wands:

Auspicious, Benign Crowd

(Next letter D)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frejasphere View Post
If I'm bending the rules too much, just say so...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Cat View Post
I think we need to, to make this doable. As long as the replies are centered around the artwork, it's cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by annabel398 View Post
... J's are going to be tricky... Perhaps they should be added to the "skip list"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Cat View Post
I was thinking the same thing...
Top   #1