Karte Lenormand - deck and mobile app

maglit777

Hi,

I have just made my very first Lenormand deck and would really appreciate your opinion. The images are hand-drawn on a graphical tablet and then further processed with some computer graphics editing.

As you will see, the cards include keywords, which I think would have been a great help to me when I was just learning this wonderful reading technique. For now they are in Slovene, but if there is interest, I would be more than happy to translate them into English.

I am planning on selling them as physical decks and also in the form of an Android application.

Here is a link to the website for these cards (with pictures): http://prerokovanje.wix.com/kartelenormand

Thank you for your time and comments!

reall

Hi!:)) im in same process now!:)) my deck is almoust completed!:))
I like your card style! it's simple design and vintage look feel perfect!:))
and keywords are perfect for beginners! something i like to have when i started my lenny lerning!^^ lolz
card back are perfect to! simple and beautiful!^^ and app is fantastic idea!^^ would like to get that for my deck when completed!^^ ;))

I checked your web page/as I have some experience with that and plan to make new for my new deck eventualyfacepalm/ and have few remarks;
1.you MUST make it all availale in english! cards, book, app, web etc as most people who will like to buy it probably won't know local language but english!^^;)) and if they don't know text it's big off!

2 you need to put links on your web page for ordering? or did i miss that? I don't see link for google play?
and price should be somewhere? maybe to make shop at Printerstudio n link them?:)))

3 make some good name for your deck!:)) it looks fantastic! so give it a name that will make people know what Lenormand deck is that if they see it somewhere and wish to buy it?:))

4and if you have original name you can make web page on google with that name as one of keyword and your web will be top result of google search!:)) and that will make yoy FAMOUS!^^ YEY!^^ LOLZ ;)))

KEEP UP WITH GOOD WORK AND GOOD LUCK!^^

maglit777

Wow, thank you! I really appreciate your encouragement and wonderful ideas. I have started translating the cards into English, will do the same for the website and the app.

I would like to see your work too, any chance you could upload a few images?

reall

np!^^ happy to help!^^ here is link for main 36 cards
http://primavistax.deviantart.com/art/Chakra-Lenormand-deck-preview-551847237
plan to update it soon!^^ when I complete extra cards n book I'll make my web and open new thread here!^^

btw we can exchange banners and reviews?:)) I'll gladly put links for your lenormand on my web page when completed?!:)))

p.s you should definitly consider translating in croatien/serbian/bosnian I have a shop and I noticed there is a big interes in lenormand recently and your design look interesting simple and traditional!:)) I think you could get loads of orders from ex yugoslavia region!:)))

best of luck to all of us!:))

maglit777

Wow, I love your deck and can't wait till it's ready, I definitely want one! Very vibrant and uplifting! And I love how you exchanged Coffin for Case, much more user-friendly. People always seem put off by the Coffin card, especially beginners. In my deck, Card8 is empty. Emptiness :)
Yes, we should definitely provide links on each other's sites. I've sent you an email, let's keep in touch!

reall

ha ha! :)) tnx!^^ it's a deal!^^ Check your e mail!^-^ :))
Yep I preffer Case as well!lolz
btw I checked that free app on my android and even I don't know Slovenien | was shocked how reading was on spot! :) first option 3 Card Past present future and that second problem solution! :) looking forward to see it on english! got to get that for myself as well! :))

daphne

I could not find anything in English on your website, maybe I did not see it.