Death and Knight of Pentacles

SweetSiren

Death & Knight of Pentacles (in that order)
As someone's reaction to another's actions.

I'm getting.... Nothing (death) as they are too focused with what they are doing (Knight of Pentacles).

This isn't the entire reading, but I'm still not sure if it fits in this sub. Sorry for the extra work if not :)

kalistella

There has been a change which has resulted in them proceeding with caution? Pentacles being the slowest of the pack.

intuitivetarot

A major change comes and leaves you feeling not so great. It might not have been a super negative thing--it was just an unexpected change. So, when knight/Pentacles comes after this inner out outer change, the knight of coins is offering consolation. Or you take care of yourself--your health and wealth, routines, schedules. We always have our various ways of applying our plans. But knight/Pentacles is a great card to get in this position.

SweetSiren

There has been a change which has resulted in them proceeding with caution? Pentacles being the slowest of the pack.

From what I gather, there was a change, and your thoughts make sense to the situation.

To be more clear to anyone else reading this, it was basically a digging up of a romantic past my friend did. She wasn't sure if it was the right thing after she did. I thought I'd offer a reading, but these two cards kind of stumped me.

I don't know if I want to go with a "dead is dead" interpretation, or something a bit more intense as it is associated with Scorpio. Whenever Death shows up in my personal readings, I always feel it. So whatever she did, I think the other person was shocked in some regard, and might actually push them to change in some way.

SweetSiren

"Knight of Pentacles is someone who is usually very kind and understanding. They are considerate and have others best interest at heart."

With the Death card before it, perhaps this person had judged her harshly before, and this is changing? I have always seen a kind thoughtfulness in the Knight that I seemed to have overlooked while reading. I think I was trying to avoid giving any sense of false hope. But time will tell, I guess.