A Crystal Ball...

Little Baron

Nice photo HC!

celticnoodle

Ophelia is as beautiful as her big sister, Miranda! Congrats Hearthcricket!

HearthCricket

Thank you! I have been really staring at her. Not for readings, but just soaking in her purity and beauty. She really is quite fluid looking! I've realized 2 things.

1. I love crystal balls and they are addicting! I thought I would settle at two, but if ever another catches my eye, so long as I have the funds, I will not pass it by!

2. I really like the smaller balls, though many prefer the larger ones and can read them easier because there is more surface to project on. I have small hands and the smaller balls allow me to hold them in my hands. I also find them a bit more secretive!

Little Baron

HearthCricket said:
1. I love crystal balls and they are addicting! I thought I would settle at two, but if ever another catches my eye, so long as I have the funds, I will not pass it by!

I have two. I have only been working with the one [Brad]. The other is nameless. I think it would make sense to really persevere and see if it works for you with either of what you have got before buying more. They are not cheap.

LB

HearthCricket

LittleBuddha said:
I have two. I have only been working with the one [Brad]. The other is nameless. I think it would make sense to really persevere and see if it works for you with either of what you have got before buying more. They are not cheap.

LB

No, they certainly are not! But they are exquisite and I now know I am hooked! The next trick is finding those ultimate holders, which isn't that easy!

Alta

I find that photo of Ophelia striking. I think I can see things in her just from the pic!

thinbuddha

HearthCricket said:
The next trick is finding those ultimate holders, which isn't that easy!

For a while, I was using Play-Doh containers. Very irreverent, but it kept them from getting damaged.

Pumpkin

Ophelia is beautiful!! I would think so. lol ;)

When your reading you use a rotating stand. Great idea!!

HearthCricket

Yes, I always move them about when I am trying to scry. Different places tell different tales and sometimes you need to look deeper and deeper. Plus they are a nice way to just look at them at various angles, trying to catch light and make rainbows, etc.! Did you get yours, yet? I am dying to see pictures of it!

Pumpkin

It's not here yet. I hope it will be very soon. I think I will order one of those rotating stands. :D I just love the idea.
Thanks for sharing it with us.