Study Group Activity Ideas for 2010

DragonFae

Hmmmm....

January: The Singers

February: Maybe for the Love of Faeries....and do a faery energy ritual that someone mentioned???

March: ?

April: ?

May: ?

June: Faery Day..faery doors or gardens....

faerylvr

DragonFae said:
Hmmmm....

January: The Singers

February: Maybe for the Love of Faeries....and do a faery energy ritual that someone mentioned???

March: Stories based on favorite Faery?

April: ?

May: ?

June: Faery Day..faery doors or gardens....

March: Stories based on favorite Faery?

DragonFae

Also something to consider is faery wishes bags....they are little minature bags....like maybe 2 x 3....inside the bag you write a wish on a piece of paper and then you can tuck it in with your faery cards or some other faery friendly place....and at the years end ...you read it and think about whether your faery wish came true...in some way.

through the year we could do readings asking the faeries how to make our faery wish come true...which faery can help us make the wish come true....etc

DragonFae

Yes for sure...I want to do the stories or poem about favorite cards...I think that could open our minds to more info about that particular faery...insight.

DragonFae

Another idea might be to come up with a charm or charms that pertain to a certain faery card....study the faery and decide the charms they would like...

Collect small natural things for the faery....for example Tobaria of the Waters might like a small stone rubbed smooth from a stream...

faerylvr

DragonFae said:
Also something to consider is faery wishes bags....they are little minature bags....like maybe 2 x 3....inside the bag you write a wish on a piece of paper and then you can tuck it in with your faery cards or some other faery friendly place....and at the years end ...you read it and think about whether your faery wish came true...in some way.

through the year we could do readings asking the faeries how to make our faery wish come true...which faery can help us make the wish come true....etc

So this is an ongoing thing we would want to start in the next week or so...

faerylvr

DragonFae said:
Another idea might be to come up with a charm or charms that pertain to a certain faery card....study the faery and decide the charms they would like...

Collect small natural things for the faery....for example Tobaria of the Waters might like a small stone rubbed smooth from a stream...

Something like this might work for the Faery Exchange that Jewel and Faunabay wanted to do with this thread...we might post our favorite Card or Cards and then when we do the exchange our partner might try to find things that go with the card(s) we posted...

Where are they anyways? My Mermaid...I have faery dust for you.... and Faunabay darling... where be you?

DragonFae

Oh I like the idea of the faery exchange and our faves...

The faery wish...we could just make it by the end of January and then each month post our faery wish reading....do a reading for ourselves related to our wish...maybe come up with a spread to use or just go as we want to...don;t want to get too complicated...lol

I think we should go ahead and start a January thread focused on the Singers....one thing I thought about one time was whether the Singers "fit together" like pieces of a puzzle....maybe not the art...but the concepts....but it might be fun to think about the art and see if we could lay the cards out in a way to create a whole....ONE so to speak...hmmmm...too late to try tonight but maybe tomorrow night....