View Single Post
Citizen

whipsilk 
Citizen

I appreciate Mary's comment, and your passing it along Dave. As a relative newcomer and beginner in tarot, I can learn best when a "better way" is pointed out to me. And, in fact, I was one who tried to 'solve' the problem. So let me see if I can get this right. My previous comment:
Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsilk
you have many fears about this house, many worries, but if you focus on the result, the positives about the house, the fears will pass away and you'll be satisfied with the purchase -- all of your concerns and worries will prove to be fruitless.
A better response might be:
Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsilk
you have many fears about this house, many worries. Examine these fears for validity, for what may lead you to a decision that you can be comfortable with. What do these fears tell you about your comfort level in buying this house?
I'd appreciate any feedback on whether the second item actually avoids a 'solution', and adheres to Mary's suggestion. I'm still not completely sure I got it right, but didn't feel comfortable stopping after just the first sentence and leaving it there.
Top   #12