The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

gregory

So draw on them. :D

I am hacked off. My yellow Sharpie has dried out and my Very Fine Sharpies to draw around the edges have gone awol.... and we are about to have mail strikes. I will scan and send what I've done so they have a PRAYER for the Solstice.... but AllIsTwoOrThree - can I have two more cards and I will try and redo in time to substitute.... Addy coming up.....

Do we SIGN them - it's been so long I forget....

ETA OK - 2 queens, as they are now..... the colours on the cards are brighter, and so on, but....

Attachments

• queens of cupsies.jpg
    queens of cupsies.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 95

Cat*

gregory said:
Yes, we do. Most people used their forum names.

I hope my blank cards will arrive this week, while I still have days off. Not that I'd know already what will go onto them, but that'll sort itself as soon as I start drawing...

ETA: LOVE your Queens, gregory! The flushed cheeks of the drunk one are adorable! So is the coffee cup next to the throne of the sober(?) one?! :thumbsup:

gregory

Cat* said:
ETA: LOVE your Queens, gregory! The flushed cheeks of the drunk one are adorable! So is the coffee cup next to the throne of the sober(?) one?! :thumbsup:
Good and thanks :love: - signed (in red; WANT MY FINE BLACK SHARPIE !!!)

Hung over was more what I had in mind.... :) })

gregory

Oh. LWB.

OK - I may have everything - but it's a lonely life; how lucky that I have my cups.....

})

truelighth

Gregory, I love those Queens! Brilliant. The Drunk one is just great, really. With the rosey cheeks. And to me the other one does look hungover. Well.. not very happy in any case..

Great take on both of them!

victoria.star

My blank cards arrived too. Something to do this evening? I hope so, I have been thinking about the little guy, Knight of Cups, for several nights before I go to sleep, hoping something will pop into my head....
and it has!
I just hope I can do the image justice!!

minrice

I love your Queens Gregory! Queen dos, on the right, almost looks rabid as her cheeks could be eyes lol. "GARRRRRRR give me my winey grog!!!!!

canid

gregory said:
So draw on them. :D

I am hacked off. My yellow Sharpie has dried out and my Very Fine Sharpies to draw around the edges have gone awol.... and we are about to have mail strikes. I will scan and send what I've done so they have a PRAYER for the Solstice.... but AllIsTwoOrThree - can I have two more cards and I will try and redo in time to substitute.... Addy coming up.....

ETA OK - 2 queens, as they are now..... the colours on the cards are brighter, and so on, but....

I love them both, but I really like the tipsy one! I have 2 blank cards I could send if you want. pm the addy.