View Single Post
Citizen

nicki 
21 ways to read a Tarot Card - Step 3

Step 3 – Thoth Tarot – The Lovers - Emotions

UNITY, POWER & EXTRAVANGANCE

Step 3.1 ~ The main emotion I feel with this card is power, probably because of the large hooded figure which dominates the card and seems to possess so much power. I can’t decide whether he is trying to gain power over the couple or trying to empower them. Another strong feeling of this card is unity of man and woman, black and white. It also has an extravagant feel possibly because the couple wear robes and crowns and the colours are so bold and vibrant.

Step 3.2 ~ I am a cherub/cupid at the top of this card, I know where my arrow is supposed to go but as I am blindfolded I have no power as to were my arrow will end up. I feel dominated and powerless against a large force I have no idea if he represents good or evil or what his intention is. I have a general feel of happiness and warmth and I hope this comes from the couple I am supposed to be helping.

Step 3.3 ~ The first personal situation which I thought of was when I was out with a friend watching the six nations rugby in a local pub and a guy caught her eye, he was wearing a Welsh rugby top and she is a staunch England fan and she refused to go and speak to him. So half time I went to the bar to buy a drink and just happened to accidentally on purpose walk past him and commented on his shirt, so we got chatting about the game and eventually he came to sit with us and to cut a long story short they got married just over 2 years ago on the day Wales and England played their six nations match and yes it was the day Wales triumphed and went onto win the grand slam. The things us cupids have to do!!!!
Top   #45