The Druid Plant Oracle OR Animal Oracle

MoonlitBelladonna

Hi everyone,
I'm just about to purchase my first Oracle Deck and I'm stuck on whether to get the 'Druid Plant Oracle' or the 'Druid Animal Oracle'.
If anyone has either of these please don't hesitate to tell me what you think about them! :)
Thanks!

nrg4vr

I love them both! I know that's not much help, if you want to choose between them... I actually mix the two decks together and use them that way. I started out with the Animal Oracle, and really loved it - so that might be a good place to start. You might find, up the road, that you would like the Plant one as well... Hope this helps!

MoonlitBelladonna

Haha! Well I'd love both, but money lol. I had to hurry and choose so I ended up getting the plant oracle first! Eventually I'll get the animal oracle. Eventually :) and thanks for your suggestions

nrg4vr

Good choice - you can't go wrong with either of them! Best to follow whichever one is calling to you, which is what you did... I know you'll enjoy them!

MoonlitBelladonna

Thanks again! :D

meeka4monty

My reply is a little late, but I love both for different reasons. I adore the plant world so I revere botanical illustrations and there is a magical aspect to the Druid Plant Oracle. Each card is so welcoming in a way that I couldn't imagine! Each card is beautiful, bright and a narrative in its own right. I feel there is a majestic quality to Worthington's plant life. Though I do have both decks, the Plant Oracle is definitely different!

MoonlitBelladonna

UPDATE :)

Okay so, I ordered the Druid Plant Oracle and it arrived yesterday. I absolutely 100% love it :) I am very satisfied with it and I just adore plants so lets just say we're getting along!

And thank you for your input Meeka, late or not :) I could talk about plant related things allll day lol.