Full Solar Eclipse Aug 21st 2017 (US)

CosmicBeing

You are right, I think his Ascendant is on Regulus (very good star with regard to Success and Money).
An Eclipse is disruptive, not good at all, and so particularly for Trump...
"Impeachment"?

Well come disruption will happen for him. Leo is also his ascendent.... so it will be on the access of 1st/7th. So some huge emphasis on himself and others. 7th deals with relationships, partnership, lawyers, (western) open enemies...Not sure what mundane astrology view of 7th is.

A Lunar Eclipse in the first house, it may be time to change your image or redefine your personality in some manner. Finding a balance between autonomy and dependence is what this eclipse is about for you. Your emotions are on your sleeve right now. It is a good time to put your needs first, but doing so with respect for others will take you further. Whether you can succeed as a leader is “tested” right now. There may be some drama involving a significant other.

Still be hard for me to believe he would be impeached this early. I don' think any president has been impeached this soon. But, he seems to be shooting himself in the foot a lot.

I also pulled some 5 card lenormand out of curiosity
https://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=275027
Always welcome to add your perspective. I asked what will happen to him.

**Sorry if I make any typing mistakes....sleep kickin in**

CosmicBeing

Wow!!!! This is an amazing and informative post, somehow I missed the entirety of it when I refreshed this thread the first time...but I just wanted to thank you, there is a lot to digest there and I look forward to more posts on this thread over the upcoming pre-eclipse months!

Definitely let us know what your observation of your brother's experience will be like. It sounds like Transit sun might conjunct natal sun. See what other planets he may have in leo (tropical.)

Well I hope this link ends up being helpful. I am still trying to digest and understand astrology as well.
:party:

obeygravity

I only recently started paying attention to eclipses, namely because there was one on my birthday last year and my year since then has been....... Something. It was a lunar eclipse so this year has been a lot of loss, a lot of refining. I'm passing out now but I've come across some interesting articles that discussed the eclipses in relationship to US events that I can dig up tomorrow when I'm more alert :laugh:

CosmicBeing

You are right, I think his Ascendant is on Regulus (very good star with regard to Success and Money).
An Eclipse is disruptive, not good at all, and so particularly for Trump...
"Impeachment"?

just wanted to respond again to this...his Mars is conjunct to regulus when looking at sidereal.

If we did placidius/equal house. Mars would conjunct to regulus in 12th house.

in vedic a certain system uses bhava chalit and rasi to help predict planatary time periods. Mars rules the 4th & 9th.

for the antar & mahadasha... 1st house matters will fall into 12th house matters.

vedic wise 12th house can mean jails. It can be a time period of being imprisoned...not saying he will go to jail or anything.

He's in a double ruled planet maha/anatar ruled time period jupiter-jupiter. This can sometimes be a tough time period...an adjustment issue.

Jupiter becoming the lagna (virgo) in rasi = Jupiter first house...mars will fall in 12th. (Mars rules 8th from jupiter -virgo lagna-....8th deals with scandals)
Venus in leo rasi is in 12th with saturn. Saturn is friends with Venus.
so venus has support in 12th with Saturn.
He's in Jupiter-jupiter-venus
he will be in Jupiter-Jupiter-Mars december 2017.