Eyes, Ears & Mouth Spread

shotthebreeze

I wanted to try a simple spread this time, so I only used 6 cards. Do you ever want to know who people see you as, what they hear from you, or what they say about you or want to say to you? Well here's your spread. Numbers 1 and 2 are they eyes, who people see you as. Number 3 is what they hear you say (in a general sense), while number 4 is what they long to hear you say. Number 5 is what they say about you to others, crossed by 6, which is what they want to say to you but can't. I apologize for this not looking like a face, but I added some hair and some eyebrows for giggles. Enjoy and tell me how it works out...

*******~***~********
*******1***2********
****3*********4*****
********5/6**********

Furnacechant

Hrmm...I got
1. Magician
2. 10 Pents, Rx
3. Emperor, Rx
4. 2 Wands
5. Queen of Cups, RX
6. Star

Rather a puzzling mix.
Maybe they think I'm brilliant but moody and hard to get along with and would like me to be more decisive and hopeful? Actually that sounds depressingly believable...Thanks for posting this, though---it IS a subject that worries me a lot and I will very likely make a lot of use of this spread!

thorhammer

Hey, shotthebreeze, I did your spread and loved it! I posted the reading in the Your Readings forum, if you want to see how it worked out. Thanks a heap for putting it up!

\m/ Kat

shotthebreeze

thorhammer said:
Hey, shotthebreeze, I did your spread and loved it! I posted the reading in the Your Readings forum, if you want to see how it worked out. Thanks a heap for putting it up!

\m/ Kat

Thanks a bunch. I'm going to check it out right now!

rcb30872

Ooooo, I would love to try this out at some stage, kinda busy right now, hehehehe.

I will let you know how I go, I may even post my reading.....

:love:

Bec

DreamGhost

Kudos for a great spread, shotthebreeze. I like it! I don't know how well it can work for me so I must try, but I really do like the spread...good idea!

tabi

seriously cute spread, but maybe if you added a nose?! ;)

shotthebreeze

Thanks for the compliments folks! Tabi, if you can come up with something that the nose can represent, I will add the position in honor of you, lol!

tabi

shotthebreeze said:
Thanks for the compliments folks! Tabi, if you can come up with something that the nose can represent, I will add the position in honor of you, lol!

7) Nose-what our insticts tell us?

Or What's in the air?

I'm sure there are other things people can come up with. ;)

Trocks

Ahh! I love this. I'm going to have to try it out. > < People at my work talk about me all the time. XD