View Single Post
Resident

violetenne 
Resident
21 Ways To Read A Tarot Card--Step Three

Universal Waite, The King Of Pentacles

The emotions here are: confidence and power, but with that also having a sense of responsibility.

3:1) The king seems to be calm and confident. His right foot is on top of an animal's head, showing that he is in control in an almost arrogant way. It looks like he doesn't have a care in the world. He is well versed and has everything he needs. This is his kingdom! At the same time, he is connected with the earth and nature all around him as he guards his kingdom behind him. He will defend and protect all that is his and his people and make sure they are well cared for.

3:2) I am the king and this is my kingdom! My throne is solid! I hold the scepter! I have all the wealth and I am in control of this land. All the land you see behind me is mine. I am one with this land and I will protect it with my life. It is well known by all and this is why I feel calm, secure and at ease.

3:3) This reminds me of a time in my life when I was on top of the world. I enjoyed money, fame and everything came easy. What I didn't know was that I had a responsibility to myself and to others. I had to learn it the very hard way. I just hope that I can pass some of my experiences to my daughter so that she can take her gifts and life further than I ever did.

--Violetenne
Top   #150