Any new Crystal chats?

Briar Rose

Does anyone have any new Crystals to chat about?

The whole sale gem show this past weekend didn't have much of Crysocolla. Only a few odd shaped bead strands, and a couple of tiny points. One orange sized sphere for $125.00, 5 slabs,palm sized (didn't get price). That was it for Crysocolla.

Very little Larimar. Only saw a few ready made pendants and rings, few loose beads. Sold only by the gram.

Nothing in tourmaline but beads! And the prices went way up.

Very little ruby beads around.

The Crystal skulls this time were tiny ones, thumb nail size. Nothing big like from a couple of years.

Lots of Flourite.

Sophie

I don't like Fluorite. Reminds me of toothpaste.

I have crystals I have rediscovered after a period of separation. It is like finding old friends - new but not new! The lapis lazuli egg, dear companion to my third eye! The moss agate pyramid - that makes me feel growing and wise. And the loving, warming Morganite tumbles...

afrosaxon

I picked up some chrysocolla a few weeks ago.

I agree with you, Fudu, about rediscovering old friends! I sleep with morganite under my pillow, and last night it was joined by citrine (I needed an emotional boost) and a Herkimer diamond.

And now, I'm feeling drawn toward my ametrine. :cool:

T.

franniee

I can't remember of the stone I picked up the other day - it is mostly blue and in raw form but it is iridescent. The person in the shop told me to put it in the northeast corner of the house for abundance... I tried to google it but I couldn't find a pick of it.... gonna go get out my bible and see if I can figure it out..... But here's the rub the northeast corner of the house is where I sleep.... I couldn't sleep at all last night! LOTS of dreams... crazy and busy ones!! So when I awoke I put it on the window ledge higher up.... hopefully that will help... not sure! OK I'll be back with the name if I can find it.

franniee

I can't find it... maybe azurite but I am not too sure.

I forgot my other purchase. I got a beautiful aquamarine ring - early wedding anniv present - but it is interesting because it is supposed to promote calm, reduce stress, invoke tolerance, increase intuitive abilities and opens clairvoyance.... :) Nice! and to think I just thought it was lovely. :heart:

morticia monroe

My tumbler has 5 more days before the stones (rainbow moonstone) go into the pre-polish and then the polish...this particular batch feels as thought it has taken forever, but I think it's just Watched Pot Syndrome.

I also have the vibratory going out in the carport with some petrified wood, imperial and yellow jaspers, brazilian agates , bloodstone, and of course quartz... I'm so glad to have bought the tumbler. it has put to good use all those broken and jagged pieces of quartz...

Franniee I'm wondering if your stone could be labradorite...

I've got about half a dozen really nice 2 and three inch chunks of chrysocolla. I'm not sure if I want to tumble them. Like the moss agate, it's very soft and harder to tumble.

franniee

I saw the labradorite and it does look a bit like that.... maybe I should just take a picture of it and show it to you guys.... let me see....

I dropped and broke a crystal bowl today and in it were a bunch of crystal rocks..... some broke! A couple of big polished chunks of quartz broke! :(

franniee

OK they aren't the best shots but maybe you guys can figure it out....

Attachments

• IMG_2361.JPG
    IMG_2361.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_2364.jpg
    IMG_2364.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 144

HearthCricket

Hard to tell from photo, but it looks like Azurite to me!

AmberFox

danburite.....actually I like alot of crystalls

Hi everyone!

I recently discovered I have sorty of lost a Fluorite disc that I realy liked, but I have a feeling its around somewhere.

I love my danburite wich I put on my chest when I give myself reiki. I have a black tourmaline for protection in my pocet at work. ( work in a hospital)

And I love labradorite and moonstone and amber.....well alot of other stones.
Just looking for a house and when we have one and I have set up a proper witchy space with tarot and stones and the lot I will show it to you all.

Blessed Be AmberFox