View Single Post
Citizen

GlitterNova 

I love this card, the nines in this deck are amazing. To me, the nines are about personal mastery of the suit and here they show they show beings as masters of the suit. This being is the master of the Disks--totally in control of its physical world. He (I'll call it a 'he' here just for language's sake, although I'd guess he is a hermaphrodite/intersex being as the being in the Ace is) has his large hoofed feet planted firmly on the Earth and he sits on it like a throne. The fire energy in his belly is incorporated all through his body via the caduceus. Interestingly, the caduceus can sometimes be a symbol of commerce, which would be appropriate for a Disks card.

He holds the ability to do and undo, to put together and take apart, Coagula and Solve. What is determined in the heavens he can manifest on Earth. His power helps balance the world of the physical with the world of the spiritual, and there is a strong sense of balance in this card.

As a side note, I'd love to see someone with Coagula and Solve tattooed on their arms. It's such a powerful statement!
Top   #4