View Single Post
Citizen

WhiteRaven 

Hi Dwaas

Here's my story....

Someone that I know here in AT did a Chakra reading for me with the Faeries. This was my first encounter with this Oracle. When I went online to look at the cards that had been drawn, I was not taken by them whatsoever. I thought, nope, this is NOT for me.....besides.....Faeries???? I'm an adult here...I don't believe in Faeries.....so I left it at that.....then time went on and I heard and read this and that about this Oracle....and then one day it went up for trade in the trading forum.....I said to myself....what the hell...I need an Oracle to add to my collection anyway...so I traded for it.....When I got it here at home....opened the box....looked at the cards....did the exercises that are in the book....I totally connected. I fell in love with them...all of them....So, it seems to be opposite to what you're going through....

Before I started reading for others with this deck....I was absolutely amazed at the accuracy of this deck....right down to the most mundane detail....couldn't get over it! Now I read for others as well as myself....I have had a couple of really good readings with this deck.....and then I have had some that just don't make any sense to the querant....so with that said...you can have an off period.....or a warming up period....I wouldn't give up on the deck or the Faeries just yet.....give it some time....I don't know when you got it...but this time of year with everything that's going on right now, it's hard to connect to anything really.....I suggest you just wait till things settle after the holidays....and give it another try....as Geeeeeooooo Slooowww says.....

You might be surprised......you just have to "believe"
Top   #4