The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Feretian

Grizabella said:
Would it help if people sent in a note with their finished cards saying what method they used to make them--like felt marker or whatever? That might make a difference if there will be a sealer used on them.

Yes, good idea.

Remember that the cards can have NO THICKNESS OR TEXTURE

because they will be shuffled.

We need ideas of how to print a finished image onto a card...any thoughts?

I'll be talking to "Staples" folks tomorrow to see if they can reproduce an image on a single card.

It would open up media choices, and maybe pull in people who are scared to join 'cause they "can't draw"....

All Is One

I think I can paint something, then photograph it and then print it on a card. But if Staples or other places can do it better, I'd take the phtograph to them. We have a program for printing cds and dvds and stuff and you can scan in an image. I would use that program, I guess.

I can imagine doing it with markers too.

How is the sealer going to be applied? What sealer? Did I miss something?

All Is One

All you lurkers out there and the people who are not takng a card....come on! I can't "draw" and I certainly have never tried to draw a mouse. Be brave! It's for a good cause!!!

I'm gonna keep telling you people to commit!

Lutestring

I would like Justice please. :)

Regarding postage, in Australia there is something called an international reply coupon which you can buy post offices. You then send this to someone in another country, who can take it to their post office, to be redeemed for stamps to the value of sending a small letter by airmail to the weight of 50g to anywhere in the world.

gregory

Oddity said:
missycab, don't give up just because we can't get the stamps!

Feretian only needs to check what postage would be for mailing the card from the US, and people like you and me can put a dollar bill (or whatever the cost for postage will be) in an envelope to pay Feretian for the stamps.

There will be some way to do it, I'm sure...
I don't know if you can use it, like, backwards - but paypal now runs a postage service. I've never used it, but I have received quite a few things sent that way....

Feretian

You shall have Justice.

AIO requested a link to art supply places...

(here's mine... http://www.dickblick.com/ )

But you can't paste a layer onto the card. That's why we need to find out about single card printing.

I'm going to Staples tonight.

Lutestring, gregory, thanks for the postage info. I'm getting closer to understanding this bit of it with all your suggestions....

Feretian

gregory, you haven't chosen a card yet.

Squilla is waiting to see which one you settle on.

She's tapping her little paw pads impatiently.

GreenMoonBeam

I say DEATH will be picked. :bugeyed:

Feretian

Squilla's rooting for the Happy Mouse.

I daren't ask her why.

Feretian

All Is One said:
All you lurkers out there and the people who are not takng a card....come on! I can't "draw" and I certainly have never tried to draw a mouse. Be brave! It's for a good cause!!!

I'm gonna keep telling you people to commit!

:p :* :p

Thank you, A.!!