The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

Cat*

Up-to-date lists of all cards and LWB entries for this deck are here.
THESE ARE THE ONLY LISTS THAT ARE UPDATED AS WE GO ALONG! :)

Majors
Minors: Wands and Cups
Minors: Swords and Pentacles/Coins; Bags for the deck

~O8> ~O8> ~O8> ~O8> ~O8> ~O8> ~O8> ~O8> ~O8> ~O8> ~O8> ~O8>

For the original thread:

Click me!

Alta
ETA: THE PART BELOW IS NOT UPDATED ANYMORE. SEE ABOVE FOR CURRENT LISTS.

Here's an update according to what has been posted in this thread. Please let me know if I've missed any information - especially if more cards have arrived by now!

Majors
Chariot - Aulruna - safely arrived :party:

Cups
2 - (one) canid - safely arrived :party:
2 - (the other one) Cat*- safely arrived :party:
4 - rhombchick - sent...
5 - Cat* - safely arrived :party:
6 - Guiding Cauldron - safely arrived :party:
8 - Sebavin - sent...
10 - rhombchick - sent...
Knight - victoria.star - safely arrived :party:
Queen - gregory - safely arrived :party:

Wands
4 - minrice - safely arrived :party:
6 - Guiding Cauldron (only 1 card needed for this one!) - safely arrived :party:
9 - (one) canid - safely arrived :party:
9 - (the other) NEW: gregory - sent...

Coins/Pentacles
9 - Aulruna - safely arrived :party:
Page - minrice - safely arrived :party:
Queen - NEW: Equidies - (waiting for blank cards)
King - Guiding Cauldron - safely arrived :party:

Swords
5 - similia - safely arrived (rediscovered from first round) :party:
8 - NEW: Cat* - (waiting to be drawn)
9 - Debra - safely arrived :party:
Page - Sebavin - sent...

I hope we hear back with further updates from Feretian soon! :)

I also hope you don't miss too many smilies that used to be there - I extended the allowed limit of smilies per post with the last update and had to take out a few of them...

-----

NOTE: The part in italics below is not up-to-date anymore. I left it in for the sake of understanding the following posts in this thread.

Looks like rhombchick, Sebavin, victoria.star, and me need to get our pens to our cards! :| Come on, all of us! We can do this! The Mouse needs us!

Feretian gets a little extra time because she doesn't have to send anything anywhere... ;)

And what's with the second 9 of Wands? Feretian has reported on receiving only one of them (in post #1738) - has there been a counting mistake by anyone? Has the second one been traded to someone else? Is canid doing a second version of that card? Do we need another adopter for the second one? Please help me sort my wee fuzzy brain!

---

I'm happy to report that I've done my sketches today. I will get my cards on their way by the end of this week. Public promise! :D

canid

Oy. I thought I was done. Lemme chew on it for a coupla hours...I need tea...

Sebavin

Thanks for keeping me on my toes, Cat. Trouble is, for some damn reason I thought I was doing the Four of Wands. So now I have to think about the eight of cups, very different mindframe. The Page, however, is ready to go, and was quite alarmed that I had been sketching for the wrong card this entire time.

You'll get no scouts honor from me on a deadline, but I will have ample time this weekend to transfer any preliminary meece to their concrete homes. In the meantime, I'll be thinking about what exactly to put on the eight of cups.

Then again, that card does have a "dammit" feel to it.

minrice

I hope my cards get to you soon Feretian! That was six days ago...

Inana

Cat*, I'm confused. That update is on the cards that were still undone?

gregory

Inana said:
That's on the ones that were put up for grabs a couple pf weeks ago and reassigned.

I think ?

Cat*

Inana said:
Yes. As gregory said, the list in post #1785 has been derived from Feretian's original list of cards that hadn't been done by the people who had originally signed up for them (posted over here).

Feretian decided these card assignments would be redistributed to whomever wanted to draw them. I then made a list (based on hers) with the new sign-ups that went through some updates as cards were claimed, rediscovered, traded around, etc. (first version, second version, third and (so far) final version).

But why are you asking? Did you do one of the cards on the list and your drawings got lost somewhere between your house and Feretian's (or Feretian's mailbox and the show-off thread)? Do we have two versions of a card per Nonny Deck now? (All the better - makes our collective Mouse deck so much more collectible and variable!)

ETA: All cards that are NOT on the list in post #1785 have already arrived safely at Feretian's house. They have also been posted over in the show-off Deck Raffle thread. :)

rhombchick

My four of cups are done. Depending on how much time I get, I may add some colour... I was going to do a bit of silver but my pen has disappeared.
Doing the tens tonight then hopefully I can get em posted before the weekend....

Attachments

• cards.jpg
    cards.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 220

Cat*

rhombchick said:
My four of cups are done.
Oh, I really like the mouse behind the tree! That facial expression is priceless! :thumbsup:

Cat*

I finally got around to draw my three cards (2x Five of Cups, 1x Two of Cups). Yay! :)

I was worried for a moment that my decision to focus on the instability of the Five (of Cups) would make the card look like I had accidentally drawn the Tower. But then I remembered that I had sworn speed over perfection for this second round of card making, so the card will stay just as it is. ;) And there's always the LWB for explanations should I believe them necessary.

I'll properly scan the cards tomorrow (just in case) and will send them out to Feretian on Monday when I go to the post office. The LWB entries will be coming digitally a bit later.

So here's a cell phone picture of what I made. The colors are a little off in the photo, but it's the best I could do for now.

Do the illustrations work for you? I'd love to hear what you think!

Attachments

• 5cups+2cups.jpg
    5cups+2cups.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 203