View Single Post
Citizen

obeygravity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharla View Post
Are you a VIRGO ? very particular in how you do this move...everything needs to be just right lol, you sound a bit like my Virgo self.

Yes your wanting to save more and more, but you also need to start looking and getting prices etc, seeing whats out there or not and what you need or dont need.

Acting is needed now. Enough contemplating.

Also......

If you have your exact birthtime, i can do you a chart that tells you where you should move too....even if its just for fun

PM me your details if need be and ill open a thread with your chart but blot out the DOB.

This would be tomorrow though now i do this.
Ahahaha yes! I'm a Virgo It's funny, for most things I don't really worry about the details but if it's something Very Big, then I need to make sure that I've got all of my bases covered and that I have a back up plan for my back up plan.

I have looked at apartments and pricing and the place I'm looking at is probably the only place right now that's in my price range. I actually have alerts set up for a few apartment listing sites to make sure that I'm in the loop of what's available so that if I do find myself ready sooner than later, then I can just hop into it ASAP.

I've also actually looked up my relocation chart and saw how the location would effect me and overall it seems rather favorable! The relocation chart itself shows me focusing a lot more on work which makes sense since that's part of why I'm moving. The lines that I'd be crossing (I still don't really know much about this and have just been using the Astro Travel feature) are overwhelmingly positive as well - Moon's Nodes trine/sextile my MC, Moon trine/sextile my Ascendant, and crossing Venus/Moon's Nodes. The only big one that seems negative is crossing Moon/Chiron line but it triggering that would make sense since I'd be incredibly far away from home.
Top   #7