The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

Debra

Cat, these are great! The 5 doesn't read "tower" to me...it reads "too muchness to maintain control"...and the two mice, wonderful! Great color, too. :heart:

Feretian

Minnie rice! Your cards are here, safe as houses. xxx

Cat*

So many questions!

(List is updated to here.)

I finally(!) sent out my cards to Feretian today. :party: I hope she didn't change her address since the last time. :bugeyed:

But I'm still chewing my little mouse claws, wondering what happened to the second NINE OF WANDS (see post #1)?! Did canid have enough tea by now? Did Feretian miscount? Did a secret card adoption take place? Is that poor card left alone without someone to draw it?!

I'm also very curious to hear how Sebavin is getting on with the change of mindset from the Four of Wands to the EIGHT OF CUPS... Is the PAGE OF WANDS still sounding the alarm bells? Let's hear your card designing adventures!

And who has heard of victoria.star? I think I read somewhere that she has been away from AT for a while but is back now - anyone know anything definite? Did her KNIGHT OF CUPS charm her away from us?

Did Aulruna's NINE OF COINS make it safely over the ocean in their CHARIOT?

Are rhombchick's FOUR OF CUPS still waiting for color? Or did they already sneak out of the house together with the TEN OF CUPS to travel to Feretian?

And finally: did Inana ever get her question answered in a satisfactory way?

Step up right here and let's hear it if you have any answers, my dear fellow myce! Don't let me chew off all my mouse claws!

gregory

That Five of Cups is priceless and reminds me that the washing-up awaits.

These cards are all BRILLIANT !!! WANT MY PDF !

Yes, victoria.star has been away - but maybe needs a jolt anyway ?

Sebavin

I like the new cards!! Yes, the Page of Swords is pretty much finished. I've been working out some conceptual...flaws as far as the VIIoC is considered. He was looking very "fool"ish, but we're gonna give it another go.

gregory

victoria.star's cards are on their way to the Ferrytwerp. I know this :D

Sebavin

Ooh, good news!! I can't wait to see them.

*must get in gear to finish :eek: *

victoria.star

gregory said:
victoria.star's cards are on their way to the Ferrytwerp. I know this :D
Hi!
They will be mailing on Monday, tomorrow, the 16th of November.
Just wanted to be clear.
I wasn't able to mail them in time for pickup on Friday, sorry.

Feretian

Cat, your cards are here! (alnog with a kitty-suurogate postcard that's velvety and can be petted when one's "cat is not available") :D
xxx

Cat*

Feretian said:
Cat, your cards are here! (alnog with a kitty-suurogate postcard that's velvety and can be petted when one's "cat is not available") :D
xxx
Very happy to hear that! :party:

I neglected to mention that I also sent along the cat card to keep the myce in check so they wouldn't scurry off their path on their looong journey to you. I took care to safely wrap the myce so the cats couldn't get at them, though. After all, Debra is the myce torturer here, not me. :D ;)