View Single Post
Citizen

ScarabFlight 
Citizen

Re: Fool

Quote:
Originally posted by Namaste
I feel this fool speaks less of impetuousness and of innocence than it does of wisdom; the wisdom that comes from experience, and has even transcended the experience to a state of higher understanding.

This idea is suggested to me by the fact that she holds a drum. Now..., music can be seen as the language, par excellence, the most complex, yet the most universal of all languages.

More so than in any other deck, I think if this fool appears in a reading, it will be the other cards, surrounding her, that will determine what it is she wants the querent to understand.

What do you think?
I agree. There are soo many different directions that this card could take. So many different paths that could take us to different destinations. This is one of the reasons I love this deck.

I really like the thought about music being the language. I hadn't really thought about it in that way. It's kind of like the language of the cards. Fuller and more encompassing than just words. Especially in this deck, the pictures are like music to the eye, ideas to be understood and digested on many levels.
Top   #8