What's the highest price you've spent on a deck?

KristinCali

I just ordered Tarocco Della Felicita for $150. Whoooooa I better love this deck! By far, my highest spend.

Holly doll

I just checked the Visa OUCH!!! ...$88 on Stained Glass ..............Dam im bad at converting hehe! Hope its worth it:)

Im confused the amount changed eh????:confused:perhaps this was euro:confused: $53.90 has come off not 88. So my highest still stands around 50.
I just cant bring myself to pay 100 for a deck yet.

It is - it's a beautiful deck imo! :love:

nisaba

$300 on a Valentina Visconti, and worth it at twice the price.

Hemera

Around 350-400 on Carnevale di Venezia by Folchi. It was worth every penny.

GryffinSong

I have a few decks that I paid around $50 for, and they are some of my favorites (BBC 1st, V. Regina 1st, and Kissa). I have one or two that I paid a little more for, and I'm so afraid of damaging them that I rarely take them out. These days money is so tight that I simply can't justify buying decks without selling decks to pay for them. Those "on the shelf" decks will almost certainly show up in the trading forum sometime this year.

Rhinemaiden

I went beyond my tarot spending comfort zone to buy a VR gold. And have not had one moment of buyer's remorse. All I have to do is look at the star card and I know it was worth every penny I spent. :D

claire1805

The most I have ever paid for a deck was Seven Stars' Natalie Rose Lenormand: Winter Solstice, which cost me USD27. I purchased the deck as a combo set, consisting of the poker sized one and a mini, so altogether USD38 *grin*

Tarot Orat

$200 for 22 Insetti in 22 Arcani Tarocchi. Everything about it, from the wax-sealed box to the cardstock and especially the intricate and beautiful insect artwork, is absolutely stunning. I don't think I'll ever be able to afford that kind of thing again - my disposable income is considerably lower now! - but I don't regret it a bit.

DavidMcCann

£200 for the 1985 reprint of the Knapp, then €120 for the 1976 reprint of the Original deutsches Tarot.

caridwen

I was living in a place where I couldn't buy tarot decks so I exchanged with a member here. I wanted a deck worth about $20 or less and asked her what she wanted for it. It ended up costing me 8 silk tarot bags which probably sell for about $10 each as they were lined with velvet. I also had to pay rather expensive postage so it probably ended up costing me $100.

The most on a tarot deck is £70 on my pending Daniloff.

However:
Alchemical 1st £30
Hermetic 1st £30
Glastonbury £40
Pending BG 1st £45

So I seem to spend a lot on decks:bugeyed: