Synastry and compatibility between two signs

kav718

Hi, everyone! My name is Sara and I am new member. Recently, I have been very interested in the art of reading natal charts; I wanted to seek out the compatibility between myself and someone I care for very much. However, I've been very put-off by what seems like incompatibility between my sig other and I!

If anyone here knows how to read natal charts between two signs, can you please help me out? I'd like to know the truth about our compatibility please!

Thank you so much :p

kav718

My stats:
07/18/1990
5 AM
Seoul, Korea

His stats:
11/20/1992
6 AM
NY, New York

kav718

Anyone, please? :/

Minderwiz

Hi, everyone! My name is Sara and I am new member. Recently, I have been very interested in the art of reading natal charts; I wanted to seek out the compatibility between myself and someone I care for very much. However, I've been very put-off by what seems like incompatibility between my sig other and I!

If anyone here knows how to read natal charts between two signs, can you please help me out? I'd like to know the truth about our compatibility please!

Thank you so much :p

I'm not quite sure what incompatibility you are referring to. Taking your data, You were born with Cancer rising and the Sun in the first house. He was born with Scorpio rising and the Sun in Scorpio in the first house. Both of you have Water Ascendants and Water Sun Signs. You have the Moon exalted in Taurus (ruled by Venus) and he has the Moon in Libra (ruled by Venus)

Your Ascendants and Suns are in trine and while your Moons are inconjunct, Venus is a benefic and provides the connection between them.

I always have some doubts with times that are exact to the hour, so I'm assuming both times have been rounded. As long as they are not guesses based on the Sunrise charts, You are OK. But the sneaking suspicion remains that these are Sunrise charts, in which case the true position could be quite a bit different - the Moon could be in a different sign and your true Ascendants could be very differen.

kav718

I'm not quite sure what incompatibility you are referring to. Taking your data, You were born with Cancer rising and the Sun in the first house. He was born with Scorpio rising and the Sun in Scorpio in the first house. Both of you have Water Ascendants and Water Sun Signs. You have the Moon exalted in Taurus (ruled by Venus) and he has the Moon in Libra (ruled by Venus)

Your Ascendants and Suns are in trine and while your Moons are inconjunct, Venus is a benefic and provides the connection between them.

I always have some doubts with times that are exact to the hour, so I'm assuming both times have been rounded. As long as they are not guesses based on the Sunrise charts, You are OK. But the sneaking suspicion remains that these are Sunrise charts, in which case the true position could be quite a bit different - the Moon could be in a different sign and your true Ascendants could be very differen.

Hi, thank you for taking the time to reply to my post. Most appreciated.

The timing of our birthdays are accurate. I asked my dad for it and he already knew his.

The incompatibility I am speaking of is that based on our charts, they say he has the upperhand in the relationship and that it won't be long lasting..

I don't know, I did it online and that's what it said...I'm sorry, I'm not good with reading natal charts. Can you give me your opinion on our compatibility?

Ronia

In order to read synastry one needs to have a very good grasp of both natal charts, therefore I wouldn't start learning astrology with doing synastry online (!) and freak about something that's most probably never going to happen. Just my opinion. Having said that, even the best synastry doesn't make a relationship happen and last and the "bad synastries" don't break a relationship either. Whatever is in the natals will play out though. A synastry will show an affinity, a possibility and potential. If this potential will ever materialize depends solely on the two individuals involved. How long it will last depends on their willingness to put an effort in their relationship. All these traits will be in the natal charts. Say, you have a brilliant synastry but one of you is a commitment freak by birth and cherishes his/her freedom most of all, how will this synastry play out? Not as a long term stable relationship, I would bet, despite the initial attraction and seemingly smoothly going courtship or flirting or whatever you're doing together.

kav718

In order to read synastry one needs to have a very good grasp of both natal charts, therefore I wouldn't start learning astrology with doing synastry online (!) and freak about something that's most probably never going to happen. Just my opinion. Having said that, even the best synastry doesn't make a relationship happen and last and the "bad synastries" don't break a relationship either. Whatever is in the natals will play out though. A synastry will show an affinity, a possibility and potential. If this potential will ever materialize depends solely on the two individuals involved. How long it will last depends on their willingness to put an effort in their relationship. All these traits will be in the natal charts. Say, you have a brilliant synastry but one of you is a commitment freak by birth and cherishes his/her freedom most of all, how will this synastry play out? Not as a long term stable relationship, I would bet, despite the initial attraction and seemingly smoothly going courtship or flirting or whatever you're doing together.

Right- completely agree with you that the stars don't determine your fate--- just simply influences. However, I am specifically asking what these individual traits in our charts are that could determine a negative or positive influence...

I'm really curious about our compatibility and would be MOST grateful!

Ronia

Minderwiz already answered your question about basic compatibility.

kav718

Minderwiz already answered your question about basic compatibility.

I never asked about basic compatibility and I'm pretty sure I already knew my sun sign and my sig others sun sign as well.

I asked for specifics and what makes us a positive and or negative compatibility.

DisapprovingOwl

Compatibility shouldn't be measured by sun and moon signs, only. You should look at the other person's chart and see which houses their planets activate in your chart. You should see what houses you activate in the person's chart, too.