Decks you use in the Spring

Barleywine

If I owned any of them, I might pick one of the gauzier decks, but I shy away from those. The warm pastels of the Brian Willams Renaissance Tarot might make it a good choice. I also thought of the Chrysalis Tarot, but that seems more like full-on Summer.

banbha

Wild Unknown and I'm hoping the Ostara if it arrives soon enough.

Although the Idiosyncradeck didn't arrive here yet, I have the feeling that this is a spring deck.

Could you provide me with a link to this deck? :)

ETA: found it. ;)

G6

I agree with Shadowscapes. I would add Linestrider.

Achlys

The beautiful creatures, gendron, fountain,and joie de vivre decks. They just have a fresh and light energy to them

mercuryempress

TWU 3 weeks March
Tarot Of The Spirit -My New LOVE 6 weeks Mar-Apr
Paulina 3 Weeks Apr

I work through my decks by month I need a little more time with my TOS

CharlotteK

A few that 'spring' to mind that I think I'd like to spend more time with are: Daniloff, Tarot of Trees, Wild Unknown, Dreaming Way, Linestrider, Hezicos, Heart of Stars...

ETA: Oh, and Thoth.

GlitterNova

The Paulina Tarot had been sitting out on my desk for the past few weeks, its energy seems to match the season well.
Also as weird as it might sound, I'm looking forward to getting and using my Zombie Tarot. Winter is so serious...Spring makes me crave humorous and silly things (darkly humorous in this case!)

ryanofspades

I have decks set aside from fall/Samhain and winter/Yule but hadn't considered spring.

The Fantastic Menagerie is delightful for this time of year. Especially since all the Aces are newborn animals.