A Deck I'm Creating: The Natural World Tarot

natural world tarot

its not bc i love bears or anything. just curious
do you have white bear in your deck?
:D pls pls include it in. what a pity for me if my fav creature cant be in my fav deck :p

though, a wonderful deck. i love it so much (evenif it doesnt have my cutie polar bears lol) i am ready to spend all my saving to buy your deck lol. :D

from -GWB- with magick

Haha! I was actually thinking of doing Temperance as a bear (since the Rider Waite deck has someone whose foot is on land and water, I wanted to find an animal that also experienced land and water in their daily life). I will do my hardest to make it a polar bear :) And thank you for your support!

natural world tarot

I will defiantly be buying the majors only. Keep us posted as to when and where we can pre-order :)

I would personally love this deck not only for tarot reading, but also for meditation on spirit animal guides, and for drawing on wild energies and animal energy gifts. I would also love to have a couple prints for my wall.

This deck is going to be a winner :) I loooooooove The Hermit! :heart:

Thank you so much! I am currently selling the prints on my Etsy shop I just opened! And eventually when I finish the deck, I will be selling it on Etsy as well.

Here's the link to the shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/NaturalWorldTarot?ref=l2-shopheader-name

I don't have everything figured out yet, so please let me know if its missing something or you have questions.

WinterRose

These are stunning!!

Kees

Saw these yesterday and followed your tumblr! Love your style and how all these images are turning out.

gypsy white bear

Haha! I was actually thinking of doing Temperance as a bear (since the Rider Waite deck has someone whose foot is on land and water, I wanted to find an animal that also experienced land and water in their daily life). I will do my hardest to make it a polar bear :) And thank you for your support!

that will be awesome

cant wait to have a look at it

good luck <3

from -GWB- with magick

Mi-Shell

Any updates?

Minnow

I just joined AT a few days ago and happened upon this thread while I was exploring the site. I'm so glad I did! Your artwork is lovely- this deck is so serene and soulful, I feel more relaxed just looking at the art on line. I really look forward to seeing this as a complete deck

Mi-Shell

Welcome to the Forum, Minnow!
:)

KristinCali

I like what I see so far! The Magician looks like my fave. The backs are lovely. Like it all!

cerenatee

Beautiful Paintings

Hi, your paintings are lovely. They have a very calming feeling to them. That being said, a few of them are extremely similar to the Wild Unknown Tarot. For example, your strength card is almost exactly the same as the strength card in that deck and your turtle card is painted in the same position and with the same look as hers. Are you using that as your inspiration?