New Deck

Annabelle

Ahria,

Wow...both cards are lovely. I especially like the High Priestess card; there's just "something" there in the colors and the light that captures the essence of the card's meaning very nicely.

Just out of curiousity, what program are you using to make these? Photoshop, or something else? Whatever you are using, your work is great!

:)
Annabelle4

Ahria

Silverkitten said:
I'm happy for you Ahria, this will be a grand journey. But sad for me, as I would buy this deck should you publish it. I am in love with the ethereal, haunting feel of it. The way the color washes across the cards, they are beautiful, exquisite. Please do share with us as you complete more.
And enjoy the journey.

Blessings,
Donna

Tell you what when I finish it (and that could be a while) I will make sure I print a copy for you and post it to you. I figure I was going to do that for a couple of people here anyways, thank you for the encourgement it means alot to me.

Ahria

Annabelle4 said:
Ahria,

Wow...both cards are lovely. I especially like the High Priestess card; there's just "something" there in the colors and the light that captures the essence of the card's meaning very nicely.

Just out of curiousity, what program are you using to make these? Photoshop, or something else? Whatever you are using, your work is great!

:)
Annabelle4

I am using Photoshop to do the work, there is something about colour that I love to me it translates into emotions beautifully.

PS You and the Summer Seekers are getting a copy as well, the group has been seriously inspirational to me.

Free Flight

Ahria

these images are truely beautiful. I agree with Moongold that they are etheral and haunting. They are truely exquisite, you have another gift there of the artist to add to the tarot gift.
I have read that when you invest the energy is creating your own deck that you reading improves exponentially.

Honestly these are beautiful!
Want to keep seeing them as you create them.
Ainsley

Free Flight

there should be no maybes about this deck, it should be a definitely

gareth.

Reaction only.

High Priestess beatifull and right.Emperess is younger than I would expect such a powerfull card. She is the essence of femininity and that takes a few more years to learn the way of this world.G.

mike gorth

Wow! I really liked the Empress card. Did you draw the High Priestess' face? It looks really good. The Priestess might be a little too dark for me but with the rose it makes a nice contrast. Keep it up.

Ahria

Emperor :)

Attachments

• Emperor Small.jpg
    Emperor Small.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 138

Ahria

gareth. said:
High Priestess beatifull and right.Emperess is younger than I would expect such a powerfull card. She is the essence of femininity and that takes a few more years to learn the way of this world.G.

To me the essence of femininity is a mother of a newborn :) which is why she looks the way she does :)

Ahria

the Tower

Attachments

• Tower small.jpg
    Tower small.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 140