How the other person feels about a potential relationship with you spread

xKam

WOW!!! All I have to say if I LOVE this spread - it was amazingly accurate and made me really, really look deep into some questions and all views and angles possible.

Wow! Definitely saving this for later! Thanks so much!

Nytebugg

This is a fantastic spread.

whittles

wow!

Just did this spread with my rider waite deck and it really hit the nail on the head, I see it has done that for about everyone else too. Good spread!

cheekysage

lovely spread! very clear

Sar

Love this one, thank you.

StarScream

I really love this reading. Very clear and concise. Although a few times I posted here for others opinions :)

Damian

I tried it with a recent lost love and it seems promising... however I don't really believe it's going to happen. Nice spread though.

Vess

Tried this spread for a guy I was particularly into. After receiving news today, I realised just how accurate it really was. Sadly, this does not work out in my favor, but that's just how it is.
Thanks.

Goldkind

thanks!

I tried and it works! Thanks a lot! It pointed out very directly the answer. It isnt to much complicated and there are not too less cards for understandig the evidence.

greets
goldkind

Annabloem

I just tried it and it seems very accurate :) Thank you very much for posting this here, I'll definitely use this again in the future. /added it to my journal