View Single Post
Citizen

empress's dress 
Citizen

depends on surrounding cards and question.

positively paired with bouquet it can mean unexpected joy. or paired with heart, love at first sight. or with mice, a clean painless cut. with tower, it can mean the end of isolation or a whistleblower.

it can also mean you aren't supposed to know the answer yet. let things play out. like a curtain is down and yet to be lifted.

with mountain, a block is overcome.

it also often has meant nothing more than a little bump in the road. or the end of a chapter or routine (with a ring or anchor)... more often than not it has been benign. only yesterday did it seem like a total end for the first time i ever got it in a reading. but time be told in yesterday's reading it can also just end up meaning just a chapter is over.

so yes sudden i guess is operative except in relation to something yet to be revealed and with mountain overcoming a block. but the point is it is not always bad. and again it depends on the question.

honestly nothing is permanent. you never know how anything is going to play out. things change all the time. i think unless you are sure in your heart of hearts as a reader permanency is the true meaning in that reading (sometimes it appears to be in that it will last a long undefined amount of time), it not the best way to approach this card. permanency is a choice as long as we are one of the living.
Top   #3