2017 Samhain Deck of the Bastard

seven stars

Oh my god, the fire thing is terrifying and I'm so sorry that happened, seven! I'm glad everyone is safe. Earlier this year I lost almost everything I own in a flood and the general attitude was, "welp, at least it wasn't a fire," because, yeah, fires are terrifying.

That said--the pic of the burned deck is really really cool looking...

I'm on the e mail list but I didn't see a waterproof spell. Was that just a slip for something in the future? :)

Wish I could enter the photo thing but due to an abrupt move and a person who's refusing to forward my mail, I don't think I'm ever going to get the copy of the Sola Busca revisited that I ordered.

The fire was indeed ridiculous. A flood - yes the waterproof deck would have been FINE in a flood. I don't think a fireproof deck has been invented yet. \

I do think that was a mis-spoke about the waterproof spell. I could make that for this next month? I have a few ideas about what I'd like to do for entries for July.

Why don't you pm me & I can help you track down that deck?

MoonGypsy

It's Here!!!<3

...as of yesterday! i gave it a black edge treatment last night.
It is really cool and very mysterious looking...
My deck is the Large edition.

Here are some pics:

Attachments

• DSCN3131.jpg
    DSCN3131.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 589
  • DSCN3132.JPG
    DSCN3132.JPG
    283.7 KB · Views: 578
  • DSCN3133.jpg
    DSCN3133.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 583
  • DSCN3135.JPG
    DSCN3135.JPG
    217.2 KB · Views: 593
  • DSCN3137.JPG
    DSCN3137.JPG
    274.2 KB · Views: 595

RiverRunsDeep

Those black edges look fantastic, MG! :thumbsup:

MoonGypsy

Those black edges look fantastic, MG! :thumbsup:

Awww, thanks RRD! xox

ETA: Oh, the extra treat card that was included in mine is the Owl on the Crossroads sign. It couldn't
be more perfect!

Essjay

MoonGypsy, your edge treatment is amazing. Perfect for such a beautiful deck :heart:

seven stars

...as of yesterday! i gave it a black edge treatment last night.
It is really cool and very mysterious looking...
My deck is the Large edition.

Here are some pics:

Great job, Amber! Love these! =))

Essjay

Mine has arrived too - beautiful deck :D :love: Thank you!

seven stars

This whole forum closing thing is just heart breaking. AT was how I got started making decks in the first place. I hope someone continues it somewhere. If they do, would someone please let me know where?

=(

also, about the pouches for this deck...my printer seems to be having trouble with consistent quality for the pouches so I have pulled the pouches for now til they get all that resolved.