3 planets transitioning through the 9th house

pageofswords9110

I would like to know if anyone has any information on this.
Recently I've been meeting a ton of guys and getting many offers to date. I was speaking with a friend about this and she told me to do a chart and see where Venus was transitioning.

To my surprise I find Venus, Uranus, and Mars all traditions through the 9th house. I know this is VERY significant. I also know this will probably change my love life. But in what aspect? Can anyone help me with this ?

RohanMenon

Love life is traditionally the 7th house (and possibly the 5th)

At least that is my understanding (I'm very much a beginner in astrlogy, so take this with a mountain of salt). Not sure what the 9th house has to do with this. Traditionally 9th is about long journeys, higher education, religion/spirituality etc.

Minderwiz

Firstly, it can make a difference depending on which house system you're using, I'm bguessing you are using Placidus, but house positions can shift if you use a different system, especially if it's Whole Sign Houses or Equal Houses. What you want to know is when the planets began their transits.

I doubt that Uranus makes much difference, as on average it takes 84 years to complete. Revolution of the zodiac, and therefore isn't going to have shifted much in the last few weeks. At 21 Aries, Uranus has been in this sign for over 4 years, so unless your house cusp but Venus and Mars have only been in Aries for a couple of weeks. The gap between Uranus and Venus of 12 degrees rules it out from initiating any recent changes.

You also need to look for aspects between transiting and natal planets. Mars and Venus are both relevant here, especially if they aspect natal planets in your fifth or seventh houses or rule one of those two houses.

You would also need to look at longer term indicators, to see whether Venus and Mars hve triggered something that's been building up.

Incidentally, if you are in College or University, that would fit nicely.

To give more information I'd need your natal details, DOB, time of birth and place of birth

pageofswords9110

At least that is my understanding (I'm very much a beginner in astrlogy, so take this with a mountain of salt). Not sure what the 9th house has to do with this. Traditionally 9th is about long journeys, higher education, religion/spirituality etc.

Yes I understand that but with Venus and mars being the planets I figured it had something to do with love. Venus is the planet of love beauty and those things. And mars is the planet of death and rebirth. So I was thinking I'd be learning things about love and spirituality versus religion or the patterns that I learned in childhood dealing with love.

Also I am in school so this definitely makes sense with this being the 9th house.

pageofswords9110

Firstly, it can make a difference depending on which house system you're using, I'm bguessing you are using Placidus, but house positions can shift if you use a different system, especially if it's Whole Sign Houses or Equal Houses. What you want to know is when the planets began their transits.

I doubt that Uranus makes much difference, as on average it takes 84 years to complete. Revolution of the zodiac, and therefore isn't going to have shifted much in the last few weeks. At 21 Aries, Uranus has been in this sign for over 4 years, so unless your house cusp but Venus and Mars have only been in Aries for a couple of weeks. The gap between Uranus and Venus of 12 degrees rules it out from initiating any recent changes.

You also need to look for aspects between transiting and natal planets. Mars and Venus are both relevant here, especially if they aspect natal planets in your fifth or seventh houses or rule one of those two houses.

You would also need to look at longer term indicators, to see whether Venus and Mars hve triggered something that's been building up.

Incidentally, if you are in College or University, that would fit nicely.

To give more information I'd need your natal details, DOB, time of birth and place of birth

Thank you for your input. I'm going to send the chart I did and my natal chart details. And yes I am in school :)

Minderwiz

Thank you for your input. I'm going to send the chart I did and my natal chart details. And yes I am in school :)

Yes, I did get them. Being born in the USA I wasn't sure whether you had used the US date form or the more general international date format. However only one of the two possible ways of looking at it gave me Aries in the ninth, so I guess I have the right chart.

pageofswords9110

Yes, I did get them. Being born in the USA I wasn't sure whether you had used the US date form or the more general international date format. However only one of the two possible ways of looking at it gave me Aries in the ninth, so I guess I have the right chart.

I'm going to send you the international date format. I used the standard US format

Minderwiz

I'm going to send you the international date format. I used the standard US format

Thanks, that helps a lot and I've now got the right data. I use Whole Sign Houses and that puts Venus in your first house (though near the end of the Sign and therefore close to your second house. Even so it's a good position for Venus.

I'll now take a good look at the chart and get back to you.

pageofswords9110

Thanks, that helps a lot and I've now got the right data. I use Whole Sign Houses and that puts Venus in your first house (though near the end of the Sign and therefore close to your second house. Even so it's a good position for Venus.

I'll now take a good look at the chart and get back to you.

Thank you lol I have no clue how I got that wrong. I guess because I used one of those websites where you just put your info in and it makes a chart.

Minderwiz

Thank you lol I have no clue how I got that wrong. I guess because I used one of those websites where you just put your info in and it makes a chart.

Well you probably got it right, as your ninth house by Whole Sign Houses is Aries, and that's where Venus, Mars and Uranus are.

Venus in your first house gives you a grace and beauty above what Leo alone would provide. As you were born during the night, the Moon is the Sect Light, she was at 25 Cancer,, in the twelfth and so not well placed.. The night Sect comprises Moon, Venus and Mars,which is in Libra ruled by Venus. In a night chart, Venus is the most beneficial influence. She shows where you excel. You may be physically very good looking but you also have the abilty well to to relate to others.

Venus rules three important Lots in your chart. Firstly the Lot of Fortune (which indicates how outside events and activities afffect your life.) It's the primary Lot (incorrectly known as Arabian Parts but actually Hellenistic in origin). It's main reflection is on your health and well being. Mars is conjunct the Lot but luckily Mars is not as bad in a night chart so the Lot isn't badly afflicted. But the key thing here, is that Venus rules your Lot of Fortune. So we now have Venus in the first and Venus ruling the primary Lot in Hellenistic and Medieval Astrology (and the only Lot that is widely used today).

To make Venus even more important, it also rules your Lot of Spirit. This is the mirror of your Lot of Fortune and it gives some indication as to how you can influence the world around you. That Lot is placed in Taurus. The main thing that the Lot tends to show is your Actions, in particular, your directed mind (Spirit is the Lot of the Sun which is your will). The main way that it tends to manifest is in your career. So you ought to be looking for a Venus type career (especially as Taurus is your tenth house by Sign (the astronomic MC lies at 24 Aries, so it's only just outside Taurus. Venus careers are areas such as business, especially in the hotel and catering industy or on the Leisure industry, PR and marketing would fit in there. Also careers relating to Jewellery, health and beauty, and art related activities.

So Venus is placed in your first house and rules the two main Hellenistic and Medieval Lots.

But Venus rules a third Lot - The Lot of Eros, which indicates how you relate to others (the Lot is just in Taurus). The Lot is concerned with association and friendship.

So you have a chart where Venus is very important, perhaps the most important planet after Moon (Sect Light) and Sun (Ascendant Ruler)

So why all the activity recently, What Astrological changes are underway.

To answer that I looked at which planets are important now. I started by looking at the ruler of the year, using Annual Profections. That's a method of shifting the Ascendant forward a sign for every year of your life, repeating the process once all signs have been activated. Starting at your last birthday Mercury is the ruler of this year (till your next birthday). Mercury rules your second house, which is your substance - finances and income and Mercury also rules, through Gemini, your Eleventh house, which is hopes and aspirations and friendships. So those are likely to be two major areas this year.

But for Romance in particular, I looked at a technique called Zodiacal Releasing, in this case from the Venus rules Lot of Eros. Starting last December, you moved into a Sagittarius period. Sagittarius is your fifth house, which is concerned with Romance. At the time this period began, The Sun (your Ascendant ruler) was in Sagittarius and exactly trine to your natal Venus. I'm not sure when you started to notice these recent changes, but this seems to be the Astrological start, especially as transiting Venus was then moving through your seventh house (marriage and long term relationships). Jupiter, which is Retrograde is also applying to conjuntion with your natal Lot of Fortune, (which is Venus ruled) so the period is off to a good start.

Jupiter's influence will last till December of this year but there are also sub periods that are noteworthy. Around the 2 January this year, there was a brief Pisces sub period. Pisces is the exaltation of Venus and just after it started Venus sextiled the Lot of Eros and at the same time the transiting Lot of Eros also conjoined the Lot ( just 2 degrees away) On 5 January there was an Aries sub period and on the 8th a Taurus sub period (this is where the Lot is placed) but a likely busy period was 4 Feb to 7th Feb, when there was another Taurus sub period which coincided with Venus moving into Aries and your ninth house.

Since last Wednesday you've been in a Leo period (your Ascendant) and Venus is again activated being natally in your first house)

So I can see that the period since the New Year has had some significant meanings for relationships. The ninth house is likely to be a busy one for you during your life, as it's angular to the Lot of Fortune. It's therefore not surprising that this activity happened when Venus moved into the ninth. Venus will turn retrograde early next month and move back out into Pisces> It will station Direct in mid-April and then begin to move forward towards Aries which it will enter on 29 April. So you might well have a second bite of the cherry in May. Watch out for Venus entering Tauruson 6 June as that might be a really good time for you.

Now how far does the timescale I've given there fit in with your experience? I've not got any event dates to test these moves but if the general period fits then I think we're looking up.

RohanMenon, might be interested to know that your Jupiter lies in the eleventh house from Fortune, which is a very advantageous placement.