Messages from your Spirit Guide Spread

suk

Putting this out there just in case someone's interested.
Barely even a spread, it's so simple. It's worked well for me though.

***1***
*2*3*4*

1. 'Who is speaking?' (it's best if this card is read intuitively; it's meant to give you hints about your guide's characteristics and how they communicate)
2, 3, 4. The message (you can pull as many or as few cards as you like; have spread positions or not; have a question or not; everything is up to you!)

You can see my readings with it in the Messages from your Spirit Guide thread. (I've been bad and haven't caught up with the readings like I said I would; shh.)

Comments welcome!

Hemera

Oh, I like this "Who is speaking" question! I have often done readings of this type -messages from my spirit guide- but I have always assumed that I know who they are.
I have recently been sensing a new spirit guide approaching so this is just the question/spread I needed. Thank you for posting :thumbsup:

suk

Oh, I like this "Who is speaking" question! I have often done readings of this type -messages from my spirit guide- but I have always assumed that I know who they are.
I have recently been sensing a new spirit guide approaching so this is just the question/spread I needed. Thank you for posting :thumbsup:

Thank you for sharing! Getting to know my spirit guides is a new thing for me, I find that this really helped me feel into their character. It's great that it worked when reading for others as well.

Hopefuldreamer

I like this one. I think I will try it tonight. I plan to do a couple of New Year spreads before midnight. I think I'll use this one to warm up. I like spreads like this one, and like you said, it looks so simple.

I just wanted to let you know I just tried this out. I really liked it. I used three cards per question. I ended up drawing the Queen of Pentacles for number one. I used her for each question I had. There were a couple I had to clarify a bit more, so a couple of times I ended up going to five cards. I feel like it was spot on for the past, so I asked for some advice and any messages she might have for me to change things. I could be wrong but with three of the cards I drew when I asked what I had to change, I sensed she was trying to give me some harsh truths. The cards basically described my behaviour. So I liked her. I feel like she was direct. I am going to try this spread again in the future.

suk

That's super impressive! I love the ones that get straight to the point too :D

Thanks for the feedback!

RNDeanna

I've tried this as well. I found that leaving it general, asking for any messages, gave the best response, as opposed to specific questions.

I also got the sword nine for who is speaking, which I'm not really sure how to interpret in this context.

Overall, though, I like that this is such a simple spread. I plan to use is again

thank you for posting.
RND