View Single Post
Citizen

spinningspider 
Citizen

The Queen of Pentacles in Robin's deck is a lovely partner to Robin's King. Together, they would be a pair of rulers who were known for their kindness, compassion and for sensible, down-to-earth solutions to life's problems. If the King got too stern for his own good, she would balance the situation with her heart and vice-versa. If both cards showed up in a reading, I would definitely take all of this in consideration.

This Queen seems utterly at peace. The overall coloring of this card sets me at peace, too. There's nothing jarring in the picture.

As Robin had written in her book, as well as the previous folks on this thread who commented on her, the Queen is pregnant...which adds to the feelings of abundance shown via the many symbols drawn on the card. If querents are feeling empty, they need only see this card to know that beauty and love surrounds them.

I was particularly intrigued that Robin wrote, "...this card often comes up for someone who is a matchmaker, and who likes to pair people up with each other." Neat! And Robin goes on to say how this is illustrated with the rabbits cuddling near the Queen. I'm not sure I would have thought of this regarding matchmaking, but I'll keep it in mind should the situation present itself.

I love how the chair in which she is seated is living and made up of various symbolic vines, including an all-time favorite of mine ~ honeysuckle. I can think of no better illustration showing how someone is grounded to the earth.
Like her partner, the King of Pentacles, she deeply cares for ALL that surrounds her and everything that's above and below. A beautiful Queen, indeed.
Top   #7