The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

NorthernTigress

swimming in tarot said:
Northern Tigress, I'm replying here because I don't have Windows Live. I liked the deck debate, and I had a chuckle at the Easter egg. But I noticed a little something in that card too. It's labeled XIII, not VIII!

Good observation! You actually made me go check. The physical card says VIII. It's only the image on the companion CD that says XIII.

NorthernTigress

firefrost said:
Grumble, grumble - every time I get here to catch up, someone else has greater need of the pooter than me...aaarrggghhh!!!

What you need is a compooter of your own. I have my laptop, and my hubby has his PC. Saved us a pile of arguments!

firefrost

NorthernTigress said:
What you need is a compooter of your own. I have my laptop, and my hubby has his PC. Saved us a pile of arguments!

If only we had the money!

Eldest daughter has her own laptop and youngest badly needs one of her own too. Her sister won't let her borrow hers :mad: . When we can afford another one, no-one will bother me here, except hubby occasionally.

Just posted my Light and Shadow reading. I'm not happy.

Jyscal

Hi everyone. I just want to say as you know i have'nt posted anything in my blog for a long time now, but i am still focusing on my deck with the Daily Draws. Hopefully i will have a reading posted by tonight, or if not during the week. I also have'nt been able to post comments in any of your blogs, but will definately devote some time when i post my next reading. Sorry K.K but just wanted to let you know that i am still watching this group and studying with my deck.

emmsma

Interested, but not sure...

if its too late to join in.

I'd like to do a PDR on the Tarot of the Magical Forest. Its my newest deck and I have been trying to get a system in place where I can get comfortable with my readings with it.

Here is the link to the blog I just started. Will get a post in there asap.
Blog reached by clicking Website under post.

SherryZoned

Welcome to the group!

emmsma

Thanks for the welcome.
First daily reading posted!

firecatpickles

Welcome, emmsma! Great to see another Tarot of the Magical Forest :)

We aren't allowed to post a direct Link to our Blogs, but I have linked your Profile from the Hot Link in the first Post. From there your visitors will be re-directed.

Asher

New reading posted...a look at Spring Break this week.

Asher

emmsma

Thanks for fixing that for me KK!