The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

Brigid

Hi Kilted Kat, can you put me down for the Golden please?

firecatpickles

Kat's Golden or Golden Tarot of Klimt?

And you can link your blog through your profile, ya know.

enchanted spirit

Oooh, I have been bad about my PDR blog . . . But my school moved and I was so, so busy and now I am so, so tired! But school gets out in a few weeks and I will get back to my blog. I have been doing daily draws many days, although not all because really I had days that I couldn't even do that. I'm still usning the Victorian Romantic primarily, I have an occasional moment with the Bohemian Gothic. Anyway, I am MIA but I haven't given up!

firecatpickles

Mine's up!

Brigid

Kilted Kat said:
Kat's Golden or Golden Tarot of Klimt?

And you can link your blog through your profile, ya know.

Yeah, I know.. :)
I'll get to it soonish..

Kat's Golden

Sinduction

I need an interesting spread to do this week. I'm not feeling inspired to post at all. I've been doing daily draws in a journal.

What are all of you reading about?

sapienza

I've just been sticking to the daily draws as well. Actually, I've been feeling quite unmotivated. I had a look and found this spead in the spreads forum, it's called the 'Get Moving' spread:

Created this one for a reading for someone who felt "stuck."

1. Where am I now?
2. What is keeping me here?
3. How can I get moving?

I feel like I want to move and act on some of my ideas but also feel really stuck. I think I'll give it a try and see what comes up. I probably won't get a chance to post it to my blog until early next week though as we are going away for the weekend.

firecatpickles

Good spread, sapienza. I am going to use this re my current workout routine. It has been only 3 weeks and I feel like I am plateauing.

Brigid, I finally added you to the list!

Essjay

Hi everyone.

Just a quick post to say that I'm really struggling with time so will be pulling out for the time being. I really enjoyed it while I was able to take part. Good luck all.

:)

cherylleebest

thanks everyone

Hi
This year has been a very strange time for me. My spiritual awareness has come on so suddenly, and the ensuing psychic development is so fast paced. I feel I can no longer commit to the PDF. Tarot is where it all began and it's something I'm still going to be doing, however, I think it's best if I pull out of the PDF fo this year. Everyone's feedback and thoughts have been much appreciated over the past few months.
I'm still going to keep my blog going as it has been very important to me as a place to document progress. I will continue to post readings, however, I will also be posting on a range of psychic development activities I've been doing such as meditations, magick, dowsing, energy work, contacting Guides and Angels and channelling. PDF bloggers may therefore want to remove me from their "blogs I follow" list.
Thanks again for all your support and guidance, guys
Namaste
Cheryl x