Your new place for all things Thoth

Always Wondering

Opps. I blinked and got behind. :|

Obsydian

By kind request, I have added a Thoth section to my Tarot Study Groups section. I am willing to move it elsewhere if it's requested as well, and I have the ability to add mods to just one forum if needed.

As we grow, I always welcome new forum section requests and suggestions for improvement. This is a forum built by the community. Our tribe.
:)

Stormdancer

By kind request, I have added a Thoth section to my Tarot Study Groups section. I am willing to move it elsewhere if it's requested as well, and I have the ability to add mods to just one forum if needed.

As we grow, I always welcome new forum section requests and suggestions for improvement. This is a forum built by the community. Our tribe.

I've signed up to a few, and yours is one of them, but I'm struggling to get back into the forum routine, and so I've only posted in one. I'll get there, LOL

thorhammer

Thank you for the effort. I look forward to getting settled down and having an established place to read and ponder, if not necessarily post. I've never really gotten past feeling intimidated by the company in here.

Stormdancer

Thank you for the effort. I look forward to getting settled down and having an established place to read and ponder, if not necessarily post. I've never really gotten past feeling intimidated by the company in here.

Well then I'm SCREWED. I'm in awe of YOUR knowledge :laugh:

Love ya :D

thorhammer

Well then I'm SCREWED. I'm in awe of YOUR knowledge :laugh:

Love ya :D

Love you too.

I've just got a lot of hangups which seem to be getting worse, not better, as I get older.

Zephyros

Are you sure you would not reconsider? Especially if we transition to a brand new forum? An untried administration might be more willing to take us on with an experienced moderator in tow. Maybe for a while longer?

Gandalf said:
"I was the Enemy of Sauron; and my work is finished."

But seriously, I loved moderating at AT, but all good things, etc. I see that all the forums have added Thoth sections, which is wonderful. Thank you to all the new forum owners who have so kindly thought of us. Although the consensus seems to be that it would be better if as many people as possible decamped to a single forum, we aren't a unit and we have no leader and no decision is ever final. You know, True Will and all that. ;)

So I propose a poll. I'll do a little homework after I've had my coffee and I'll look into which forums have offered to help, and which forums already have sections, and then I'll post the links in a poll and we'll be able to see where the trend is going, and sign up knowing that wherever we go, we'll have friends.

Failing that, if no clear preference surfaces, I'll draw a card for each forum and decide things the old fashioned way. :D

Samweiss

Yeah, I'm not going to join Cartomancy forums either. I can see the intent behind their response and it's well-meaning enough, but it just wouldn't work for me. I would like to have all the Thoth stuff be in one area instead of spread out over general sections. I would have to browse through all the unrelated stuff to find things that interest me. No thanks.

I'll wait and see where others go and I'll just follow them.