Crystals for My Office

Village Witch

Congrats on the new job, Village Witch. I was going to mention amethyst immediately-but you already thought of that and I was also going to mention citrine, since you are dealing with money. Also I was going to mention a grounding stone like black obsidian - all which was mentioned. (though I didn't think of mugglestone).

Then, I googled to see what else is recommended-and they say green aventurine is great to help you deal with any problems that come up, with confidence. Also, sodalite is good to keep you motivated, though working in a payroll office--i think you'll stay motivated and on top of things--that type of office is always busy!

Good Luck to you in your new job! :thumbsup:

Thank you, celticnoodle. :)

I have a 2" carnelian egg with a stand that I am planning to take with me when I return to work next week, along with my labradorite obelisk and a small dish of various stones mentioned here. Definitely fluorite to tuck around my computer and ward off electromagnetic smog.

EmpyreanKnight

Sounds like you're the prime candidate for some Dumortierite in your life. It's a wonderful blue stone that helps your mental acuity to organize, understand and learn. I find it helps me to think more clearly and understand things on a deeper level. You can read more about it here:

http://www.metaguides.net/pbos113.jpg

and here:

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/dumortierite.html

Dumortierite is so beautiful, and it's one of my favorites too. Lapis lazuli and sapphire would also be great, Village Witch.

Obsydian

Calcite is great for stress! I'm quite partial to the yellow/orange kind as it's so bright and cheery as well. It makes me think somebody took some orange juice and hardened it. I love the texture.

EmpyreanKnight

I forgot to say that grounding stones can also be very effective, so some black tourmaline, onyx, and obsidian might help.

Village Witch

Dumortierite is so beautiful, and it's one of my favorites too. Lapis lazuli and sapphire would also be great, Village Witch.

I do have some small pieces of lapis. I will add it to my collection of stones to take to the office. I have a small hand made ceramic plate to to put them on. Thank you!

Village Witch

Calcite is great for stress! I'm quite partial to the yellow/orange kind as it's so bright and cheery as well. It makes me think somebody took some orange juice and hardened it. I love the texture.

I love calcite too. I have several pieces of yellow calcite. My list of stones to take with me is sure growing! They are small pieces, so they won't take up much space.

Village Witch

I forgot to say that grounding stones can also be very effective, so some black tourmaline, onyx, and obsidian might help.

I have a piece of onyx and a piece of hematite to take with me. :) And a small piece of jet.