Advice for difficult transits

purplefishy

Is this supposed to be a particularly difficult week, transit-wise? I've been reading around and a lot of people seem to think so.
I do too! I'm moving this Saturday and things are all just...crazy.

isthmus nekoi

Some of the more immediate craziness you could contribute to the Mars-Uranus conjunction. There is also the recent shift of Jupiter into Virgo and Saturn into Cancer. Both planets are in signs in which they are dehibilitated. Pluto also turned direct recently.

As for advice w/difficult transits, this is just my view, but the more you fight it, the more you lose. The trick is 1) awareness of the energy and chanelling it appropriately 2) going w/the flow.... although I know this is easier said than done.

purplefishy

Hmm. Thanks for the advice. I'm usually pretty good about going with the flow (water sign and all that), but I do have this controlling streak in me that is a tiny bit unusual for a Pisces, methinks. Go with the flow. I think i'll try that and see what happens. Also, I don't know a lot about Pluto. What would be one of the effects of it going direct?

isthmus nekoi

What Pluto's effect will be, and the intensity of such an effect would depend largely on your natal chart - where transiting Pluto is placed and its aspects, and also, your natal Pluto placement.

I guess by going w/the flow, I don't mean necessarily taking a passive role..... Perhaps a better way of putting it would be to align one's will with God's. If that makes any sense...