I wrote back to Mr. Kaplan!!

blackroseivy

It may be that he looks at my deck...!!! (shaking!)

temperlyne

i'm shaking with you! Its really exited to see a deck being born and grow on the forum and than to watch it getting published!

blackroseivy

I'm so afraid about my resolution, though... My drawings don't look too good on PaintShop Pro, I'll have to do something with them, I'm afraid!

arcanum17

Oooo! Good luck to you! I've read through some of the threads here, but I haven't discovered how you started your coorespondence with Mr. Kaplan. Did you just write to him, or did he discover your deck some other way? From what I've seen, it looks very cool.

Again, GOOD LUCK!

Trish

blackroseivy

What happened was, I wrote to US Games about "self-publishing", because I *had* seen somewhere that they put out what turns out they call "custom" decks. I heard from someone else first; but then I turned around & "Stuart R. Kaplan" was in my in-box!! :D He explained that they only do HUGE runs (thousands & thousands of dollars'-worth!! :( ); he then went on to express interest in my deck, he wanted to see it. But I wasn't even quite done with the Majors yet, & I had this issue about having drawn the images from photos. But actually, the photos themselves have copyrights, but not the images themselves, if you follow me; I heard back from 2 people who had no problem with it. So I wrote him back, & I'm waiting to hear what he says about what to submit with a proposal! - I'm working on the text. I hope that it passes snuff!

mike gorth

Could you possibly tell me which thread you posted your images on before? I'm intrigued.

mike gorth