German Traditional Meanings?

conurelover

I recently heard this phrase on another site and have been reading Lenormand for a few years. What are the German traditional meanings and how do I know if I am using them when I read Lenormand almost daily?

Thank you.

DownUnderNZer

What cards for you represent:

1) Work/Job
2) Sex
3) Finances/Abundance
4) Old person
5) Cheating
6) Gossip/Slander/Talk
7) Grandmother/Mother's side
8) Grandfather/Father's side

DND :)

conurelover

What cards for you represent:

1) Work/Job
2) Sex
3) Finances/Abundance
4) Old person
5) Cheating
6) Gossip/Slander/Talk
7) Grandmother/Mother's side
8) Grandfather/Father's side

1. Tower or Stars
2. Lily
3. Fish
4. Hmmmm.....I say Lily
5. Whip or Snake
6. Birds ....

cybercat

I don't think the German French things really apply. Reason I say this to see folks apply meanings with what their comfortable with now. We have the South American terms and Dutch too involved now.

If one is following the German reading style and meanings that is different. But I don't see it that way at all these days. Out top three books are a mix of German and French reading styles and meanings. Nothing is clear cut anymore if it ever really was like some like to believe.

DownUnderNZer

Tower if used for all work types is possibly Gypsy and Croatian. Just learnt this in the passed few weeks and this week.

Lily for older person is French not German.

Whip is not cheating in any system I know, but never know.

Owls is gossip, talk, slander in German also old people and twins.

1. Tower or Stars
2. Lily
3. Fish
4. Hmmmm.....I say Lily
5. Whip or Snake
6. Birds ....

DownUnderNZer

If you are talking about the Brazilian system it stems off the German, but has evolved to a system of its own really which connects to Mediumship and a darker side.

But some still follow the European.

I don't think the German French things really apply. Reason I say this to see folks apply meanings with what their comfortable with now. We have the South American terms and Dutch too involved now.

If one is following the German reading style and meanings that is different. But I don't see it that way at all these days. Out top three books are a mix of German and French reading styles and meanings. Nothing is clear cut anymore if it ever really was like some like to believe.

conurelover

Tower if used for all work types is possibly Gypsy and Croatian. Just learnt this in the passed few weeks and this week.

Lily for older person is French not German.

Whip is not cheating in any system I know, but never know.

Owls is gossip, talk, slander in German also old people and twins.

Well it's been working for me for a bit the way i was doing it. ;)

conurelover

That is incredibly interesting. Thanks for the info.