View Single Post
Citizen

Jewel 
Citizen

Lys of the Shadows (44)

Thought I would post my own impressions before looking at Momof3girls to see if they were anything alike ... so here goes:

(1) The emotional feel of this card is uplifting. Like a breakthrough.

(2) The physical manifestation of this card would be coming up with the perfect solution to a problem just when you thought it was not possible. Another could be to make someone smile and brighten their day by just being you.

(3) The mental characteristics of the card are represented by the flow of light from the crown chakra and all of the little stars around her head. It is the purity of positive thought.

(4) The spiritual characteristics are expressed through her radiant chest area, the lights at the tips of her fingers, the gentleness of her flight. She is of pure heart and spirit that flows through her freely. There are compassion and healing energies in this card.

(5) I love the "swooshh" effect of light coming from her body as she flies through the air. There is a radiance to her in the darkness.

(6) I find nothing uncomfortable about this card.

(7) Other observations: I really identify with this card. She is what I strive to be. After reading the passage in the book I can now see perfectly why I love this card. All of my instincts about her are right! I hope to some day see her and meet her.

------------
Momofthe3girls, I just read what you wrote and I believe you and I saw many of the same things just worded them differently. I also sensed her spirit as pure and healing. Lys is an inspiration. She helps us not give in to hoplessness ... to find the way in the dark. Guides us through the shadows if we will only trust her and follow.
Top   #2