The All Things "Baba" Thread

GadgetGirl

I thought I'd start off a discussion on the other wonderful products that Baba do because let's face it, their stuff is such beautiful quality and we're all addicted to it right? I know I'm not alone in this. ;) And there is some wonderful new and exciting things soon to be coming out. So let's all discuss and Ooh and Aah over it.

But please let this be a "happy" thread. If you have an issue with recent events, please take it to Baba directly (as our Mods have requested elsewhere) and lets keep this thread happy and upbeat.

GadgetGirl

OK I'll start.

Back in February was when I first became addicted to the Baba Site and I acquired my BBCats Tarot Reader Messenger Bag. My goodness what a grand purchase that has been! Everywhere I go I get comments on it and how wonderful it is.

And it's been all down hill since then. Or perhaps I should say up hill. Many of my decks are also now looking stunning in their co-ordinating outfits.

And now there's gorgeous new Bucket Bags coming out and someone mentioned Scarves!! I will definitely be looking out for those!

greatdane

Oh lovely!

We can continue chatting about Baba's! I would love to get the fantastic menagerie tarot reader in a sling when it's back in stock. SOOOO many bags, not enough money! LOL Slings are my favorite, but tarot bags, messengers, one could build a wardrobe around them.

GadgetGirl

Oh gosh yes!! I'm sold on the Slings too. I thought they were really really small but when I looked at the photos of the models wearing them, they're not quite as small as I thought.

I've been waiting for the BBCats Hermit to come back in stock for a while now. He seems very popular.

Wishing I was quicker off the mark with the "Midsummer Night's Dream" Tarot Bag. But I dithered too long.

GadgetGirl

Let's not forget the thought that there "maybe" a music box for the BG playing BG music that's on the BG Site! Oh how cool!! I'd love that as a Door Bell LOL.

greatdane

they DO pick great images!

Really want Death the Bride in a sling. Oh to have a ten minute head start in their showroom....!

greatdane

I want as a ring tone!

Would love to have someone call me at the dentist....

GadgetGirl

greatdane said:
Really want Death the Bride in a sling. Oh to have a ten minute head start in their showroom....!

Now that's a wonderful concept. Wonder if they'd go along with it? I don't think I'd know where to start.

nisaba

I strongly suspect that Baba have more projects on the boil than we know about, and there may be other goodies we haven't even imagined yet being developed in the pipeline.

Wouldn't surprise me, anyway.

GadgetGirl

nisaba said:
I strongly suspect that Baba have more projects on the boil than we know about, and there may be other goodies we haven't even imagined yet being developed in the pipeline.

Wouldn't surprise me, anyway.

I wouldn't be at all surprised either. But you wouldn't happen to know something that we don't know? ;)

I'm going to have to go and get a job aren't I?