Where am I needed?

Eva4

Where am I Needed Spread

I came up with this spread because I feel like I've been looking in the wrong place and expecting a certain outcome to happen around looking for the right job. Sometimes it is a matter of letting go and seeing where the road takes you, or it could be a chance encounter once you stop controlling the situation (detach from the outcome some). My social skills are not the best here, but any thoughts, input, or advice on the spread is welcomed.

Suggestion: Up to two cards can be drawn for any position if the answer is not clear. I found two was enough for the cards to get their point across. But letting the spread sit for a time is a good approach as well.

Note: I have slightly modified the spread to include a position for co-workers/work environment. So if anyone has done this spread, just add a tenth card in position 3 (ugh, as if there weren't enough cards already!). Ok, this spread should be complete and no more changes. ;)

1. How you would offer or be of help/assistance in this job (nature of this job):
2. What community of people will benefit (who you'll serve):
3. Your co-workers/work environment (atmosphere):
4. How you feel about this career/job (aware or unaware of it, the connection):
5. What is needed internally for you to attract this job (a strength):
6. Outward action needed to attract it (first step):
7. How you will come by this job (a contact, internet, etc):
8. Key person in the hiring process:
9. When this job may come up for you:
10. Advice:

think

Aww, your social skills are fine.

I think this is an amazing spread. We need more job hunting spreads, I think. This is really helpful! Thanks for sharing.

Saskia

Wow, Eva4, this is a very thoughtful spread and produced the most unexpected outcome for me! I got out from my So Below deck that I should work in dating business to help people to pair up happily; however, I'd feel disappointed in this line of work due to not being able to control the outcome (to ensure that everyone finds their match). I've never seriously considered this line of work, even though I'd love to see everyone in happy relationships.

Eva4

Aww, your social skills are fine.

I think this is an amazing spread. We need more job hunting spreads, I think. This is really helpful! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you. Yes, I agree about there needing to be more job spreads available. I'm glad you like it. Enjoy. :)

Eva4

Wow, Eva4, this is a very thoughtful spread and produced the most unexpected outcome for me! I got out from my So Below deck that I should work in dating business to help people to pair up happily; however, I'd feel disappointed in this line of work due to not being able to control the outcome (to ensure that everyone finds their match). I've never seriously considered this line of work, even though I'd love to see everyone in happy relationships.

Hi, thank for the compliments on this spread. You never know until you try with something. I am glad you found it helpful, hun. :)

Shibiusa

I think this spread may be the one I was needing now... Since I really have no idea what my next step should be! I will try it. Thank you!

Hemera

Great spread, thank you for posting. I added this to out Tarot Spreads Index.
Have you seen the 25 job-related spreads in post #3 in Tarot Spreads Index? They are not all for job hunting but most could be modified for it.
This one is a nice addition to the list. :thumbsup:

Eva4

I think this spread may be the one I was needing now... Since I really have no idea what my next step should be! I will try it. Thank you!

Thanks! May it serve you well. :)

Eva4

Great spread, thank you for posting. I added this to out Tarot Spreads Index.

Have you seen the 25 job-related spreads in post #3 in Tarot Spreads Index? They are not all for job hunting but most could be modified for it.
This one is a nice addition to the list. :thumbsup:

Thanks! :)