Mythic Tarot - Major Arcana Associations?

rwcarter

Can anyone either tell me or point me to a source for the Astrological and/or Elemental associations for the Major Arcana of the Mythic Tarot? I've looked in both the book and the workbook and can only find astrological associations for the Court Cards.

Since I can't find any information to the contrary, I'm applying Golden Dawn associations to the cards. For the specific purpose that I'm doing this (see thread http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=84592), GD associations don't seem to be working.

GD associations also don't seem to be working for other decks where the Majors have been reordered. As far as I can tell, none of these other decks talk about Astrological or Elemental Associations for the Majors either. Then it occurred to me - if the deck's don't follow the GD ordering, then GD associations probably can't be applied to them. And unless/until I can find out what associations the author(s) use, I can't apply this other system to those decks.

Thanks,
Rodney

rwcarter

Just came across this thread that I forgot I even started. I found out on 8/8/2010 that the Mythic follows the PF Case associations, not the Golden Dawn Associations. Those associations can be seen in this post as a Word document uploaded by rachelcat. Thanks again rachelcat!